when the S1 came out, I described using sensors like in a Thinkpad's point navigator thingy in each of the four corners, and the S2 was pretty much that.
    I just had to do it.
    07-08-10 05:37 AM
    Holy shiz you took your apps from the mac! Dang! Nice job though, bit how big exactly would this model be?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 12:37 PM
    Holy shiz you took your apps from the mac! Dang! Nice job though, bit how big exactly would this model be?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have't opened the render yet, but it is to scale and in cm.
    I believe it is 8"x6"x.35" though, as that was the original dimension plans.
    07-09-10 01:02 AM
    Maybe it was Deja Vu ?
    I have no evidence of it not being so. but it is preferable to believe that it is not Deja Vu, as it give me hope for when I get get into my Engineering Design and Drafting Technologies course at the local college.
    07-09-10 01:05 AM
    awasome, simply great work
    07-11-10 04:08 PM
    put me on preorder. cobalt will be my newest phone
    08-24-11 12:18 AM
    I think I just saw one on ebay for $300.

So how does that make everyone feel?
    08-24-11 12:38 AM
    i think id pass on a qnx phone that looks like that...the menu key is all in the wrong place. and in my opinion is just cluttered and ugly
    08-24-11 02:12 AM
    i think id pass on a qnx phone that looks like that...the menu key is all in the wrong place. and in my opinion is just cluttered and ugly
    Um, it was a concept as to what the Blackberry tablet would look like, made long before the PlayBook was mentioned, and back when we assumed it had a 9" screen.
    08-24-11 02:10 PM
    Boy looking back on this, I'm a bit surprised.
    I had estimated a realitively thick bezel, as I never dreamed of an edge to edge screen. And i clung so tightly to buttons, even the media buttons! But Active Tiles and Message Peek is definitely a logical way to make this home screen work on smaller displays.
    11-19-12 01:54 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD