I've got a problem with mobile twitter, both with the short cut and going directly from the browser. The page will not load and it just keeps flashing. I've tried loading the full browser version which just goes to the mobile site. This happens in both the wifi browser and the bridge browser, however, mobile twitter when accessed on my BB phone is ok. This problem has only just started a couple of days ago. I have tried a hard reset with no success. Any help would be appreciated, I am in the UK if that makes a difference. Thank you in advance.
    08-14-11 09:17 AM
    Same here last few days. US but no way to load Twitter home page on PB. Would be nice to have a resolution.
    08-14-11 09:25 AM
    Maybe I am missing something but I just opened twitter.com. And I was able to log on. Are folks trying to get in another way? (you spurred me to try since I don't think I'd used twitter on the pb before - used the regular browser)
    08-14-11 09:57 AM
    Using the app suppied in AW or the browser both fail. Cannot get to Twitter on its own. BlackBird is fine.

Cleared cache, cleared cookies still fails.

Private browsing is the key. Turn off private browsing and all is well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by sedalia066; 08-14-11 at 10:33 AM.
    08-14-11 10:15 AM
    I've downloaded the tweedless app just to see it would work, which it does, if a little slow witted. I'll stick with it for now until mobile twitter gets sorted out. Many thanks for the prompt response.
    08-14-11 05:03 PM
    just turn off private browsing
    08-14-11 05:07 PM
    It wasn't and still isn't switched to private browsing.
    08-15-11 03:23 PM
    Twitter has been rolling out changes to their mobile site for the playbook to a new updated html5 interface similar to the full website. It got enabled on my account a few days ago.

Try clearing the browser cache and cookies and try the site again.
    08-15-11 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD