No luck yet. Still paired with my BB so I'm convinced it's here somewhere.
    Do you have a dog? If yes, where does he hide stuff? Also, I tend to lose stuff on top of the fridge a lot.
    12-28-11 12:45 PM
    No luck yet. Still paired with my BB so I'm convinced it's here somewhere.
    ARRGGG! The suspense is KILLING ME! Did your wife hide it because you were givin the PB too much luv lately?
    12-28-11 01:28 PM
    Do you have a dog? If yes, where does he hide stuff? Also, I tend to lose stuff on top of the fridge a lot.
    The only thing I "lose" up there is dust.

But the other day, a guy left his on top of his car as he drove off.....
    12-28-11 03:01 PM
    Okay, this is getting serious and something has GOT to be done and done fast. I've put together a crack team to find it. I have a scientist type, a tough guy, a doctor, a scared kid, a Latino woman and a black guy (somebody has to die first). They are all dressed in fatigues and carrying heavy weapons. You might not have a house by the time they get done, but you WILL have your Playbook back in a dramatic scene where the last commando hands it to you right before he takes his last breath. You can thank me later.
    12-28-11 03:15 PM
    Screw that, we need some real professionals!

12-29-11 10:09 AM
    Ruh-row Shaggy! Zoinks!
    12-29-11 12:06 PM
    Has it been found yet???? I wanna know ....
    12-29-11 09:05 PM
    The only thing I "lose" up there is dust.

But the other day, a guy left his on top of his car as he drove off.....
    But I did get it back!
    spike12 and jafobabe like this.
    12-29-11 11:04 PM
    The suspense is killing me! It's been almost a week since this thread was posted and still no words as to whether the OP found his Playbook! Did it get thrown out with Christmas trash? Has the battery died yet leaving it no longer bridged to his phone? Does he live in such a pigsty that he'll never find it? Did it go to that place where missing socks go? Has a psychic been called in yet? Inquiring minds want to know!
    jcbrunson likes this.
    12-31-11 11:42 AM
    It's probably too late, BUT the video chat idea was the best one I heard! Having someone try to video chat call you will cause the PB to "ring" and you can follow the sound. It's a pretty loud ring too. HOWEVER by now the PB is probably dead.
    12-31-11 11:54 AM
    It's probably too late, BUT the video chat idea was the best one I heard! Having someone try to video chat call you will cause the PB to "ring" and you can follow the sound. It's a pretty loud ring too. HOWEVER by now the PB is probably dead.
    I offered to vid chat, and never got a response. We tried, we tried. Poor guy will accidentally find it three months down the road. But we may get a new thread about reviving a totally battery dead tabby!
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-31-11 05:04 PM
    I think that maybe he doesn't know how many responses he has gotten. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I don't always get an email telling me that somebody has replied to a thread. Even looking at the page now, I didn't get the previous post notification, but did get the one before that.

Can somebody answer that question? Do we have an ability to post in private (email notifications aren't sent when we post)? Do we have to log in after each email notification to continue to get notified? What's the real deal?!?
    12-31-11 05:21 PM
    Can you send your phone some bbm's from another BB? Maybe you would hear the notifications. If you keep moving out of bridge range you could narrow down the area.
    actually just add yourself to your bum contacts and bum yourself
    12-31-11 05:41 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD