Hi all

Today I decided was the day I would download and install the new update, I also decided it would be a good time for a security wipe just to start everything fresh. So I plodded along and it all got finished without a fuss. I downloaded all my apps again and set about sorting them into folders, in doing so I removed all the icons from the menu bar that usually sits at the bottom of the screen. When I tried to put things back on the menu bar it popped up with an error in the notification area. The error was something about an array and the folder or icon I was trying to drag there disappears. Permanently. One of which was my BlackBerry Bridge folder. I have tried restarting and the three-button reset, no joy. Anyone got any ideas? If you guys really need the actual error message I suppose I can sacrifice another app to the app-munching-menu-bar.

Thanks in advance.
    10-08-12 12:12 PM
    This is one of the 'known' issues with this build, and you have to keep at least one item there so move some off then move some that you want to the bar. I think the only fix is another wipe ad install.
    _naks likes this.
    10-08-12 12:33 PM
    Here's the summary and link to original posts where ths is mentioned

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-2-1-a-748131/
    10-08-12 12:39 PM
    Thanks djenkins6, I actually just found a thread about it now, sorry for the redundent post.
    10-08-12 12:45 PM