Several months ago I had downloaded a few ebook apps. (overdrive media/kobo etc...) placed them into a folder. Today I noticed that the folder is missing from my home screen???I If I go into app world, it still shows that they are current (gives the option to delete the apps )
    My question is this....how do I find them?...do I just delete and download again?...any other way to find them? I have checked every folder I have in case I screwed up,and they are nowhere to be found! Just a weird thing, wanted to know if anyone else had this issue.Thanks in advance!
    12-19-12 06:44 AM
    If I were I'd start with the obvious first: swipe "homoscreen" left and right, check if the folder is inside in another folder, connect to DM and check if the apps are shown.
    Reboot by pressing power button, left and right volume button.
    If the apps are free, then just delete them and re-install them.

If you delete a folder which has apps in it, the apps are not deleted but appear in the "homescreen".
    12-19-12 07:45 AM
    Also make sure to swipe to see icons/folders that may be lower on the homescreen. So you Swipe UP to see stuff further down. And swipe Left to see any additional panels off to the right
    12-19-12 10:17 AM