Can somebody tell me why the only emails I show in the native email are "sent" emails? None of the originals are there. Where do they go?
    04-03-12 08:03 PM
    I don't understand the question. What originals? You can't see received emails?
    04-03-12 08:55 PM
    I'm sorry, yes the received emails are gone. I viewed them, but when I go back later, they are gone.
    04-03-12 08:57 PM
    Are you tagging the filter button to the left of the mail list?
    04-03-12 09:07 PM
    No, at the top it says "All Accounts". The Emails I received yesterday and today are there, but when you scroll down, all that's in the inbox are sent emails.
    04-03-12 09:12 PM
    Are you on ActiveSync? My Exchange emails get deleted all the time and I have to turn "sync email" off and back on again (or delete and re-add the account) to get them back. A "known issue", it seems. Needs a fix NOW.
    04-04-12 01:11 AM
    Is this is an Exchange ActiveSync account? Hotmail and gmail accounts are usually set up as ActiveSync accounts. If so, there is an advanced option named "Messages Sync Timeframe." I believe the longest sync timefame is one month. Messages are automatically removed from the PB when they are older than the sync timeframe -- however, this should apply to both sent and received messages, so this may not be your problem.
    04-04-12 04:26 PM
    This happened to me today, all my incoming emails disappeared and only left sent ones. Several weeks ago, I had to start to reactivate the email account on a daily basis as it seemed to loose contact each night. Then several days ago I found that I was not getting all my emails. Today they were all gone. I deleted the email then reinstall it, the old emails did not come back even though I chose to go back 30 days. Strange.
    04-04-12 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD