Ok, so my daughter messing with my phone, managed do delete app world, email, browser, calendar and contact icons, the ones at the top of the apps.

I have no idea on how to retrieve them, I search on the pb and didn't find them.

BTW, I'm using the origami browser.

Hope you guys can help me solve this issue.
    09-22-13 09:35 PM
    Ok, so my daughter messing with my phone, managed do delete app world, email, browser, calendar and contact icons, the ones at the top of the apps.

I have no idea on how to retrieve them, I search on the pb and didn't find them.

BTW, I'm using the origami browser.

Hope you guys can help me solve this issue.
    Go to My World in BlackBerry World. Should be able to reinstall apps that have been deleted.
    09-22-13 09:41 PM
    App World was deleted also...

Try plugging in the playbook to a computer and load a back up or download from BlackBerry and side load all the stuff

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    09-22-13 09:47 PM

She can't uninstall those apps, since they are all system apps. However, it is possible to delete the icons, IF, she moved all of the icons off of the dock and then tried to put them back on the dock. It's a bug in the OS that's been there for awhile. The solution is to move all of your icons up to the dock so they all dissappear, and then reboot your Playbook. Proceed at your own risk.
    Its Spade likes this.
    09-22-13 09:56 PM
    Ok, an update, the apps that I mentioned were not erased, at least mail, and movie player, which are the ones I've managed to somehow use, for the video app (which is also missing) I have to use a file explorer to click on a movie, which it played, and for the email, I click on the notification and it did open, so the apps are there, there's no icon to access them. Any clues? I don't have a backup of it.
    09-22-13 11:14 PM
    Ok, an update, the apps that I mentioned were not erased, at least mail, and movie player, which are the ones I've managed to somehow use, for the video app (which is also missing) I have to use a file explorer to click on a movie, which it played, and for the email, I click on the notification and it did open, so the apps are there, there's no icon to access them. Any clues? I don't have a backup of it.
    Read pacoman03's response.
    09-22-13 11:46 PM
    ok, solved, system wipe!!!!
    09-23-13 04:51 PM
    How old was your daughter before her unfortunately demise?
    09-23-13 06:20 PM