I have a PB and one thing I looked forward to using it for was budgeting. I use Mint.com and I knew there wasn't an app yet. But I found it odd that when I pulled up the webpage, everything pretty much worked except edit transactions. I can't seem to figure out how to edit transactions. Anyone else have any luck?

I am running 2.0.1.668

I can get to the Transactions page, but I can't see the button to edit.

Help!
    08-13-12 01:39 PM
    Can't help you with your issue, but have to say it sure would be great to have a Mint app for BB. Love Mint.com!!
    08-13-12 02:11 PM
    Do you have Flash and Java enabled on the browser?

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    08-13-12 02:23 PM
    Do you have Flash and Java enabled on the browser?
    Yep. From my PC browser it behaves like this: mouse over a transaction and it highlights the row. Click and it shows a drop down box with a button to edit. On PB it highlights the row when I tap on it, but nothing more.

Anyone else have any success. I saw other posts where people said Mint worked on 2.0, but I didn't see anything specifically about this feature. Which, I consider as one of the biggest parts of using Mint. Nothing else is useful if it's not categorized and split properly.

I know I can sideload Mint android app, but I am trying to avoid sideloading if I can.
    08-13-12 02:48 PM
    have you tried pressing and holding the link? after a couple seconds that should pop up a few options.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860
    08-13-12 03:04 PM
    have you tried pressing and holding the link? after a couple seconds that should pop up a few options.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860
    Yeah, I have a feeling it has to do with the programming in the page because all it does then is offers to highlight and copy words.
    08-13-12 03:24 PM
    I don't know if this will work but try hitting the Enter key once you've highlighted something.
    08-13-12 04:02 PM
    chevee - I have side loaded the Android Mint app, and it works wonderfully! You can get the bar at goodereader site.
    08-27-12 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD