Guys, im having problems with my new mini keyboard. Every now and then, the keyboard becomes non responsive. When i check the status light, it's flashing red which means the battery is dead. Sometimes, it comes back after a minute or so. Sometimes i have to power it off and back on to get it to work again. Some times i just can't get it to work again.

Anyone else having problems?

>oddboy
    03-27-12 10:18 AM
    Does it have a sleep function with it?
    03-27-12 10:35 AM
    I do believe it has a sleep mode. My bluetooth connections disconnects when there is no activity. If you hit the CTRL key (has BT symbol) the keyboard reconnects and all is good.
    03-27-12 11:00 AM
    Thanks, i'll try that!

I don't believe there's any settings for sleep mode. For me, it could happen in mid typing. It just drops off and the light indicates that the battery needs charging, then it just comes back.
    03-27-12 01:27 PM
    I've found the more often I use it, the better it gets with connectivity issues. I had it drop on me right after connecting over the weekend, now it seems to be fine. I've had it connected for over an hour straight with no issues (knock on wood) just seems to be the PlayBook's bluetooth issue, I had similar problems with Bridge connecting and disconnecting after the 2.0 update. All I can say is it does get better lol
    03-27-12 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD