My mini-keyboard is great, and I use is a lot.

Occasionally, when I'm typing away on longer docs, the cursor will jump back to the beginning of a line, or back to some random spot several lines up in a document. When I bring it back down using the touchpad, and start typing again, it will be OK for several tens of characters, then jump away again.

Has anyone else noticed this? And if so, can someone please suggest a fix?

Thanks from a loyal PB FAN!!
    11-14-12 10:35 AM
    Have you tried to delete the pairing of the two devices and pair them back again?
    11-14-12 10:40 AM
    Is it possible that you are accidentally hitting the touchpad while typing? I know this happens on my work laptop all the time and I have to continually disable the touchpad as I use a mouse anyways.
    11-14-12 11:01 AM
    OK. Re-paired and it so far it is behaving correctly. You really do have to watch that there is no unintended contact with the touchpad. Thanks for the suggestions.
    11-14-12 11:38 AM
    Is it possible that you are accidentally hitting the touchpad while typing? I know this happens on my work laptop all the time and I have to continually disable the touchpad as I use a mouse anyways.
    I had to do that on my netbook and I've never found a way to make it work again - no touchpad and I've reinstalled it drivers over and over. Now I can only use a bt mouse!!! COMPUTERS!!!!!!
    11-14-12 02:44 PM
    OK. Re-paired and it so far it is behaving correctly. You really do have to watch that there is no unintended contact with the touchpad. Thanks for the suggestions.
    Just got mine in the mail today and love it. Take note though, the touchpad is disabled when typing. Try it. Start typing while trying to move the cursor with the touchpad. I did several times and can verify it. I then went to the user manual and it does state the fact of this feature, which is a good idea. So whatever was happening with the OP should not have been caused by the touchpad.

BTW I typed this using the mini-keyboard/PB while bridged to my 9930, disproving the posts that you can't bridge and use the keyboard at the same time. Probably by posters that don't even own or haven't used the keyboard, of which we have experienced with posters commenting on the PB and found out to not even to have used one.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 11-14-12 at 10:04 PM.
    11-14-12 08:21 PM
    Just got mine in the mail today and love it. Take note though, the touchpad is disabled when typing. Try it. Start typing while trying to move the cursor with the touchpad. I did several times and can verify it. I then went to the user manual and it does state the fact of this feature, which is a good idea. So whatever was happening with the OP should not have been caused by the touchpad.

BTW I typed this using the mini-keyboard/PB while bridged to my 9930, disproving the posts that you can't bridge and use the keyboard at the same time. Probably by posters that don't even own or haven't used the keyboard, of which we have experienced with posters commenting on the PB and found out to not even to have used one.
    i have my keyboard connected to my bridged pb from day one and never encountered any problem. i didn't even know about this "issue".
    11-15-12 12:38 PM