F2, I think I have twice that many tabs, but I only ever see 5-15 of them at a time because I've managed to adapt to that new Tab Groups feature. There's a little blobby icon just to the left of your window's "minimize" widget near the upper right... click it and enjoy (took a few weeks to learn to use it). Makes it much faster reloading if you do have 190 open. (I've got only 73 right now, but only 9 are onscreen at the moment.)
    03-15-12 11:34 PM
    I don't see "no stinkin' blobby!"

THANKS A LOT, PETER, I lost all my tabs!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by F2; 03-16-12 at 12:27 AM.
    03-16-12 12:21 AM
    No kidding
    100 bucks for that isn't much. Do you see what people pay for crapple products?
    03-16-12 01:21 AM
    It's strange how it jumped up in price on the shopcrackberry US site. looks like the source is the way to go for this for the time being if you're canadian
    03-16-12 03:34 AM
    I was one of the first people on the block to have a PB and I dropped just over 8bills on it. I'm not gonna make the same mistake this time around lol

Looking forward to reading some reviews on it and I'll go from there.

But do you guys really think the keyboard would he that handy? At that point why not just get a netbook?
    03-20-12 09:39 PM
    I was one of the first people on the block to have a PB and I dropped just over 8bills on it. I'm not gonna make the same mistake this time around lol

Looking forward to reading some reviews on it and I'll go from there.

But do you guys really think the keyboard would he that handy? At that point why not just get a netbook?
    With the keyboard you have a choice - more weight/excess or go it alone when you want light. Besides a netbook is NOT the pb (which may be good or bad, depending on your perspective!)
    03-20-12 10:07 PM
    With the keyboard you have a choice - more weight/excess or go it alone when you want light. Besides a netbook is NOT the pb (which may be good or bad, depending on your perspective!)
    True. But I always saw the emergence of the table market come from the fact that not everyone really had a need for a laptop. They wanted to take advantages of some of the abilities of computers (media/messaging) without the unnecessary bulk.

It's like investing in a wireless mouse/keyboard, only to have it sit a foot away from your PC. lol

To each their own though.
    03-21-12 07:38 PM
    They can. Just like they can sell an OEM leather holster for $30 and a charging pod for $40. That doesn't mean everyone is going to buy them at that price, particularly since those things go for $10 and $15 on Amazon. Expect the same with the keyboard case.

Early adopters pay through the nose.
    you can just say, I'll just wait after few months I can buy it in amazon for less price.
    03-21-12 08:05 PM
    I was going to get a new ipad (ahem, CrackBerry Kevin), but then I thought all the stuff I could get with all that money, so I just ordered a PlayBook keyboard from thesource.ca. Now I just have to wait for it to arrive. =)

ps. The new ipad display brightness and saturation level is pretty meh. I love how brilliant and vivid the PlayBook display is.
    03-21-12 08:39 PM
    I was going to get a new ipad (ahem, CrackBerry Kevin), but then I thought all the stuff I could get with all that money, so I just ordered a PlayBook keyboard from thesource.ca. Now I just have to wait for it to arrive. =)

ps. The new ipad display brightness and saturation level is pretty meh. I love how brilliant and vivid the PlayBook display is.
    That is until you get a screen protector. lol

Although I must admit, I'm loving my new fingerprint free display
    03-21-12 09:31 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD