I just received my mini-keyboard. I notice that when I type, it sometimes doubles the keystrokes. Not sure if it's the way I'm typing, or there is an issue with the keyboard. The double-strokes are random. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar behavior?
    06-08-12 10:38 AM
    I've had my keyboard for a couple of weeks and I don't think thats ever happened.
    maxiobiz likes this.
    06-08-12 10:47 AM
    I too have had mine for a month and have not had that issue.... Do a test typing a certain sentence over and over and see if the issue repeats itself....
    maxiobiz likes this.
    06-08-12 11:01 AM
    I too have had mine for a month and have not had that issue.... Do a test typing a certain sentence over and over and see if the issue repeats itself....
    I've tried testing. It's pretty inconsistent. It only happens when I type fast. If I use the keyboard with one finger, and type really slow, then I'm ok. As soon as I pick up speed then it doubles up... and i'm not talking super fast here. Just a little speed does the trick.

I appreciate the feed back. I'll try to upload a video on youtube and provide a link to show what's happening..
    06-08-12 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD