07-02-13 01:47 PM
88 ... 234
tools
    Yes, wonder why all those Playbook LTE owners with a less than 1yr old device expected any meaningful support for their product from Blackberry.

PS: I'm not sure, but I think what people expected for their device was the update the CEO of Blackberry promised them was coming soon. Perhaps they expected to be able to run apps designed for BB10...you know the whole 'computing platform' and 'ecosystem' BB has been parroting for a while? Or perhaps they expected native BBM on their playbook? What do you think?
    I think it's horrible that there's people that look at these expensive electronics and what the environment goes through to make them and come out and say blatently "it's 2 years old, what do you expect"... we expect better! These aren't disposable devices you morons. They should be made with updates in mind otherwise they aren't responsible companies. If we are buying their products to end up in a landfill within a year, who's to blame.... And Blackberry has proven that their products cannot stand the test of time. So hence the backlash and good on it. No company should be treating the environment and their customers like this

What's the difference from a car company selling a car at 50mpg but you get it and it does 25mpg, manufacturer say we're working on an update to get it to 50mpg but takes 8 years to do it. Half the cars sold would be off the road by then and the auto maker would be considered not telling the truth.

Posted via CB10
    FF22, blueberrymerry and Enyigma like this.
    06-30-13 02:31 PM
    I will never buy another BB product.
    Period.
    Cynycl likes this.
    06-30-13 04:04 PM
    They released an incomplete product on a promise to make whole. They have fallen short on all counts and whether or not they are on the way up, they are kicking those who backed them while they were down. I wouldn't be surprised if a class action lawsuit was the result.
    06-30-13 04:13 PM
    Huge BlackBerry fan! Have the z10 love it stopped using PlayBook the day I got my phone...please face it the PlayBook is slow and out of date anyway BB10 was not going to fix that, they need to make a kick as tablet with bb10 and don't call it PlayBook cause no one will by it, I don't care if qnx doesn't need huge specks to perform but the buying public want it, so make it and it will sell

Posted from my amazing Z10
    06-30-13 04:27 PM
    That's really true. I can't wait to find out what BlackBerry has behind closed doors.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 05:19 PM
    That's really true. I can't wait to find out what BlackBerry has behind closed doors.

Posted via CB10
    Faded "Going out of Business" signs!
    Cynycl and look_alive like this.
    06-30-13 05:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    At this point, hopefully, the tablet market will get a rest.
    06-30-13 06:06 PM
    The PlayBook has died, and we are all unfortunate to know it. This is a very sad day in the history of the CrackBerry community. But looking ahead, better will come- not just for those of us who only love phones. When it was repeatedly stated that 6 DEVICES would be released running the BlackBerry 10 platform, everyone jumped straight to the phones conclusion. Now pardon me if I'm wrong, but devices and phones are two different things. So, my advice is to get ready. The best is yet to come!!!

Posted via CB10
    Just more BS.
    Must be one of Thorny's cronies.
    07-01-13 07:08 AM
    If they release another tablet I'm sure everyone's going to run out and get one... har har

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 10:04 AM
    Lol yess. Hopefully this one will be the best of what they're made of.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 10:13 AM
    Lol so this is it

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 03:47 PM
    Found this quote:

Everyone wants sunshine, no one wants pain. But you can't make a rainbow without a little rain!

Perfectly describes this situation.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 11:26 PM
    If they can't get their phones to sell there's no way they'll be making another tablet. Also, their history of blunders with the PlayBook will haunt them far more than they realize.
    07-02-13 01:47 PM
88 ... 234