Hello guys. I would appreciate any help, advice and thoughts on this. I am looking for a keyboard and mouse for my PlayBook. Heard about the the Apple keyboard and magic mouse but hate Apple so much will never add a penny to Steve's coffers. So I turned to microsoft keyboards. I am interested in the Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard and Mouse. Has anyone tried them? Do they work? Also are there any recommendations apart from the MINI keyboard by BlackBerry?

PS: My friend got a Motorola Xoom keyboard and mouse today. Keyboard works fine but mouse doesnt. Hope that helps anyone with questions.
    02-08-13 07:11 AM
    Haven't bought a mouse for the PB, but did buy a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000. Connects well to the PB and there very seldom is any lag when typing letters and numbers. The keyboard's volume keys and FN function keys don't work with the PB, however.
    titifils likes this.
    02-08-13 01:37 PM
    I have the Microsoft wedge keyboard and mouse and they work really well separately but when they are both connected the mouse disconnects frequently. Also whilst the keyboard layout appears to be UK it is mapped to US despite trying to change it.
    titifils likes this.
    02-08-13 04:04 PM
    Thanks a lot for the reply. So I am guessing that there is an interference between the keyboard and mouse. Do you advise me to get both or just the keyboard?
    02-09-13 01:49 PM
    I've got a Dell Bluetooth 5 Button Travel Mouse and it works brilliantly. Would recommend, of course
    I've also got an OEM Blackberry mini keyboard, considering getting a full-sized keyboard. All excellent.
    Cheers
    titifils likes this.
    02-09-13 02:30 PM