I was trying to delete unwanted apps and I deleted video chat and bing maps too. I figured if I need it I can always get it later. Well I guess my 'figuring' was wrong . Anyone know how to get it back ? I saw another thread here where the OP wiped the playbook and lost it. One of the responses was that 2.0 beta does not have video chat. That's not true. I have another playbook on beta which does have it. HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-19-12 05:01 AM
    Sad to hear about that, the feature looks great but I'm unable to get it on my PB due my geographical location (Middle East)

Good luck and hope you find a way to get it back.
    01-19-12 05:55 AM
    I hope so too. So far, a lot of people I have spoken to don't know how to get it back
    01-19-12 05:57 AM
    do a wipe it should come back
    01-19-12 06:34 AM
    Yep...WIPE and start over - That'll do the job.
    01-19-12 06:42 AM
    Wipe and start over. May have to do it with a US IP address....not too sure.
    01-19-12 06:54 AM
    OS 2.0 beta doesn't have video chat or Bing maps. I don't remember what else it's missing but those are what I recognize. Security wipe and reinstall won't bring it back, as long as you stay in OS 2.0 beta.
    01-19-12 10:32 AM
    I have them both on my homescreen and I am running OS 2.0.0.7111

Video chat still does not work, but I have the icon. As he was already using it, you have to assume he is not on 2.0.
    01-19-12 10:43 AM
    OS 2.0 beta doesn't have video chat or Bing maps. I don't remember what else it's missing but those are what I recognize. Security wipe and reinstall won't bring it back, as long as you stay in OS 2.0 beta.
    Actually, at least for me, both versions (.6129 and .7111) have both icons. Video chat doesnt' work in either version. Don't know if maps worked in .6129, because I didnt' try it, but it works fine in .7111.
    01-19-12 11:29 AM
    A debrick is probably the only solution assuming you are in a country where video chat is available. If you are not in a country where video chat is available, you may not be able to get it back.
    01-19-12 12:07 PM
    just upgraded to .7111 and those icons are still not there. I guess the potential solution could be to go back to 1.0.8 release version and back on beta.
    01-19-12 01:44 PM
    Sad to hear about that, the feature looks great but I'm unable to get it on my PB due my geographical location (Middle East)

Good luck and hope you find a way to get it back.
    Even if you get it (my pb came from Canada) it will not work as its blocked by the officials over here, so it's useless.
    01-20-12 02:39 PM
    How do you uninstall those pre-installed apps? I can't trash them from the home screen like ones I've downloaded myself?
    01-20-12 03:40 PM
    I was trying to delete unwanted apps and I deleted video chat and bing maps too. I figured if I need it I can always get it later. Well I guess my 'figuring' was wrong . Anyone know how to get it back ? I saw another thread here where the OP wiped the playbook and lost it. One of the responses was that 2.0 beta does not have video chat. That's not true. I have another playbook on beta which does have it. HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't have OS 2.0 Beta yet, then just register on their site and you will get all your apps back!

If not,

Try going to the uninstalled section on app world, if it's there install it again.

If not,

Try downgrading your PB OS and then install the new version again.

Downgrading From Tablet OS 2.0 Beta to the Current... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    01-20-12 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD