Hi there, this has possibly been asked before.

I am using Gmail and can see all my folder (labels) but any email that is set to be filtered to a label does not show on the PB, I don't even get an alert. I have to physically refresh the folder to see new incoming email. So much for push email!
    BTW if I use bridge no folders show up in messages but at least all incoming email is delivered to the inbox.

Any ideas?
    10-04-12 03:52 AM
    PB uses active sync just like iPhone, Android ect.
    It's the BB Phones that have great BIS Push Email

I'm hoping that BB10 will use a combination of the 2 because If not I will miss my great BB Push Email
    10-04-12 04:10 AM
    Only Inbox, Outbox and sent are are set up for sync by default. All other folders you have to go to individually and set up the sync by clicking on the little box at the bottom, from then on your selected folder shows two semi circular arrows indicating that it will sync.

See attached from the OS 2.1 online manual, email troubleshooting section.
    Last edited by djenkins6; 10-04-12 at 04:40 AM.
    paoloturato likes this.
    10-04-12 04:37 AM
    djenkins6 u seem like a smart man. how would one use the new folders feature in the native message client on the new os? i see the folder button but have no clue what it does if anything
    10-04-12 06:08 AM
    Thanks for the feedback - it is as I thought, and yes lets hope BB10 has an email client that properly supports Gmail folders, otherwise it might be better to do away of Gmail folders (labels) so at lest we get to see incoming messages. Having to sync each time to check is just not on.
    10-04-12 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD