I feel like an . I figured I could check my messages folders and it would show what messages are in certain folders, but when I touch a folder, nothing changes in the left pane. I do notice some of my folders ther are duplicates.
    09-11-12 11:31 PM
    I feel like an . I figured I could check my messages folders and it would show what messages are in certain folders, but when I touch a folder, nothing changes in the left pane. I do notice some of my folders ther are duplicates.
    What OS version are you using, and do you have multiple email accounts? I'm on Beta 2.1, and discovered that if you have multiple email addresses, you must use Accounts/choose specific account to make Folders functional. There are specific instructions in the PlayBook Help/Folders, but being in the specific account is key.
    09-12-12 09:37 AM
    Ya, I checked the help before I posted. By the brief instructions, evidently there should be nothing to it. I deleted the account because of the duplicate folders, & hopefully that will make a difference.
    09-12-12 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD