Where is the Delete All or Delete Prior within the native Messages app on the PlayBook? I read my emails on my BlackBerry and delete them there. But they remain in the Playbook Messages app.

I hope it's not like my Android where I had to check or delete each one individually.

Thanks!
    04-10-12 06:41 AM
    There is none yet. I've read you can tap one message and hold it. Then slide your other finger down to mark the rest to delete what is on the page. If I wanted my bb email on the pb (which I don't) I would probably use bridge for it.
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-10-12 08:26 AM
    Did you really expect that option after a 10 month wait for native e-mail?lol
    04-10-12 08:29 AM
    Swipe down and go into select mode. Tap and hold the top message then tap the last message. Scroll down and do it again.
    A bit easier then the slide down method.
    That's as good as it gets as far as I know.
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-10-12 08:33 AM
    Did you really expect that option after a 10 month wait for native e-mail?lol
    Thanks for the information.
    04-10-12 08:35 AM
    Swipe down and go into select mode. Tap and hold the top message then tap the last message. Scroll down and do it again.
    A bit easier then the slide down method.
    That's as good as it gets as far as I know.
    Thank God, I found out about that option (from this board, natch) a few eeks ago. I was going nuts deleting messages one by one. But this is a very quick, easy way to make your deletions.
    04-10-12 08:53 AM
    Thanks guys. This works. We still need a delete prior though!
    04-10-12 11:40 AM
    Nothing yet in a subsequent PB OS? I had been assuming this feature existed, and have therefore been painfully negligent about deleting emails as they come in, or even on a regular basis.
    03-25-13 10:20 AM
    Nothing yet in a subsequent PB OS? I had been assuming this feature existed, and have therefore been painfully negligent about deleting emails as they come in, or even on a regular basis.
    The it works is I move them to my stuff folder I created if I want to keep them for later or have them on my pc. This is with IMAP though.
    03-25-13 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD