I haven't used messages in a while, it was sometimes way too slow to refresh. I figured I'd open it up as a test for my new keyboard, and it's stuck with the refresh circle, but isn't loading anything (nor is the circle moving). I've closed it down, and opened it back up, and nothing has changed. None of my emails, FB messages or twitter DMs show up in the list (to say nothing of the problem I had before with messages not loading if I tapped on them).

I can just use the various web interfaces, but I'd also like it if my PlayBook worked. Any ideas?
    09-10-12 06:21 PM
    Wait a few minutes. If not, do a hard reset
    09-10-12 06:28 PM
    I haven't used messages in a while, it was sometimes way too slow to refresh. I figured I'd open it up as a test for my new keyboard, and it's stuck with the refresh circle, but isn't loading anything (nor is the circle moving). I've closed it down, and opened it back up, and nothing has changed. None of my emails, FB messages or twitter DMs show up in the list (to say nothing of the problem I had before with messages not loading if I tapped on them).

I can just use the various web interfaces, but I'd also like it if my PlayBook worked. Any ideas?
    What OS are you using?

To do a hard re-set you hold down the red on/off button and then whilst holding that down you press down the volume + and - keys.

Keep holding for up to a minute.

Let us know how you go.
    09-10-12 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD