What i'm i doing wrong?
    I like to reply to a received message by inserting text of a different color and size within the received text. Here's how i do it:
    I place the cursor at the appropriate position, choose bold, text size, and color so as to make my reply text stand out from the received text. I then type my sentence...everything goog so far. I then choose another appropriate position for the cursor in the received text. I notice that the icons for bold, text size and color have not changed (they have stayed the same as when i was writing my first sentence)...i should therefore be OK, but the new sentence i am about to write is now in the same style as the received text! To return to my desired style, i must rechoose the desired style (eventhough the icons indicate ok), but by doing so, the icons change to their default state, and my text style is as desired, completly contrary to what the icons indicate! Weird! You can imagine that this gets confusing after a while, as i'm continuing to third location, etc...Can anyone help with thing annoying little detail?
    05-25-13 08:46 AM
    I'd call that a bug except that I can't reproduce it when I test on my PB here. The formatting buttons change state according to the existing text at the cursor as I move to a new position within a quoted email. ISTM your way of replying would work fine on my PB.
    05-25-13 09:12 AM
    Stange, i'll check on a friend's PB.
    Thanks.
    05-25-13 10:04 PM