How do I display a bridged message in full screen? I can find no way to get rid of the message list at the left of the screen.
    04-24-11 08:19 AM
    When you tap the notification, a tiny popup should come like if you are checking your battery percentage. You should be able to click the message that you can see, which will open it in the bridged message app.
    04-24-11 08:20 AM
    Yes, but how do you get full screen when reading old emails?
    04-24-11 08:26 AM
    i was wondering the same thing. I notiiced that if you go into portrait mode it switches
    04-24-11 08:28 AM
    When you tap the notification, a tiny popup should come like if you are checking your battery percentage. You should be able to click the message that you can see, which will open it in the bridged message app.
    It's not working for me. Can't get the full screen.
    04-24-11 08:33 AM
    Try having the PB on portrait?
    04-24-11 08:40 AM
    In order to get that you have to be on the main screen. Leave the mailbox open in background. Then when you receive an e-mail, or mark it as unread, you will get a notification on the top left part of the screen. Then it will open it full screen.
    04-24-11 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD