Does anyone know if there is a way to delete multiple messages at the same time in the playbook
    02-05-13 04:21 PM
    Swipe from top to enter select mode.
    Touch and hold top message then touch bottom message. Scroll and repeat.
    That will delete messages in bulk.

If you want to be selective just tap the messages you want to delete.
    arkaroola likes this.
    02-05-13 04:26 PM
    Thanks so much!
    02-08-13 09:59 AM
    I'm going to expand on that (details, details):
    1. While the Message icon is clicked and incoming messages are shown on the left of the screen, swipe down from the top.
    2. After you swipe down you will see a drop-down box with four icons on the top right of your screen. Tap on the one that says "Select"
    3. Next, select by tapping those email files shown on the left of your screen that you would like to delete. A trashcan icon will appear at the bottom right of your screen.
    4. Tap on the trashcan icon. A drop-down box will ask you to confirm that you want to delete "x" number of files. Tap on "delete." (Note: if deleting multiple files, allow some time lag of a few seconds before you tap the "delete" box to allow the files to download, otherwise not all files will be deleted. Some files may have lots of images, and this takes time)
    5. After tapping "delete" you will see one file after another being deleted.

P.S. The strength of the wi-fi (whether it be your router at home or the wi-fi hotspot) may affect the ability of PB to delete multiple files even when you follow all the right steps above. It's a good idea to check the wi-fi icon at the top right of your PB to see what signal strength you are getting.
    psparks likes this.
    02-08-13 02:02 PM
    Sorry for long delay in replying to you. I don’t log in very often. I guess I need to redo my settings to email me when I receive a new message thread. I ended up figuring out what you explained in your message prior to seeing your message. Love your attention to detail! Thanks.
    02-21-13 09:18 AM