Hello. The memos on my bridged playbook lag like crazy post-update. This is with or without the remote feature enabled. Do you have any ideas why this might be happening and what I could do to restore functionality to memos please?

I've wiped the playbook and bridge app on my bb once each with no luck.
    03-05-12 10:05 PM
    What aspect lags? I just brought it up, look as some old ones and added a new one without any noticeable lag.
    03-05-12 11:31 PM
    The lag is evident searching the memos and also when inputting and editing text. Roughly 3-5 seconds of excruciating lag.
    03-05-12 11:39 PM
    Any ideas for why my memos are slow, with keyboard and cursor lag, please?
    03-07-12 09:36 PM
    How large are your memos and how many do you have? I really don't have a ton but used one as a shopping list today without any issue - oh, wait, that was directly on the phone - pb is downstairs at the moment.

I am surprised no one else has replied - not too many memo users (I want password keeper)
    03-07-12 10:29 PM
    I have a lot of memos, with some being large, but the lag occurs even on new, empty memos post update. Using 1.0 everything ran smoothly.

The actual bb memos are sometimes slow when bridged, but not too bad, and nowhere near as extreme as on the pb.
    03-08-12 01:32 AM
    Since it uses Bluetooth, I'm not sure what can be done to speed up the communications. I'm not sure of what phone you have and whether newer models even use a faster bt protocol? It might just be based on the total size and number of memos.

I wonder if you moved some of those memos to another format (docs-to-go) or pdf files, if that would speed stuff up.
    03-08-12 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD