Hey all, please excuse my ignorance here being a BB newbie and generally not to computer savy. I am having troubles getting videos to load onto my playbook from my laptop properly. Ive been successful once in getting a downloaded torrent to load onto my playbook. I can get the video on there but 9 outta 10 times....no sound? If i try to go through BB Desktop manager it wont even sync the files. I have to go strait from "My Videos" to my Playbook through the "Computer" operating system option on my laptop. Ive even tried downloading a file converter to convert the torrents. It is iOrgSoft...suppossed to be the best, but they are either distorted or the picture is tiny and doesnt fit the screen. I know this cant be that difficult. Many people use a torrent site to DL and there has to be an easy way to do this sucessfully. I normally use the lastest version of uTorrent and an external site to DL....either xspeeds or kickasstorrents. Thanks for any help you may be able to offer. Cheers.
    02-09-12 10:29 AM
    Do a search on the forum and you'll find a ton of threads explaining this - essentially, some file types are not supported - mkv, for one, and avi files with AC3 audio I believe are also not supported.

Lots of threads on here with instructions on how to convert - just need to look around.
    cassius23 likes this.
    02-09-12 10:35 AM
    02-09-12 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD