Hi guys

I can't see my videos and images on my Blackberry Playbook 64gb and i have still enough memory like more then 20gb.

i can still play videos on air browser

edit
    I edit my post because i can't see reply option (i think i should delete my browser history)
    thanks jaydee for answer and file manager is empty it say "there are no video files in this directory" i have many videos and images. If i click videos icon its empty and after few second it gives me the error
    "The media library isn't available. please restart your tablet and try again"
    there is a app air browser. now i open my videos through this app.
    Last edited by shrkhn93@gmail.com; 06-08-15 at 03:51 AM.
    06-07-15 03:45 PM
    does the media library exist on your playbook? is it there? have you used file manager to check it and see?
    06-07-15 05:48 PM
    Now i see reply option
    sorry for double reply
    thanks jaydee for answer and file manager is empty it say "there are no video files in this directory" i have many videos and images. If i click videos icon its empty and after few second it gives me the error
    "The media library isn't available. please restart your tablet and try again"
    there is a app air browser. now i open my videos through this app.
    06-08-15 03:53 AM
    Try a hard reset. Hold down both the power button and the volume up button until your Playbook shuts itself down, and see if that helps.
    06-09-15 04:29 PM
    Thanks pacoman for answer and Yes i did hard reset and its still the same
    06-10-15 08:32 AM
    this is how error looks
    i am not allowed to post link so i am gonna break the link

ht tp :// i . imgur. c o m /R4aE4BD . p n g
    06-10-15 06:29 PM
    Have you recently added some music files to your playbook. Looking through some old posts on the subject and it seems that if a music file has a bad ID3 tag, it may give this error. If that's the case, connect the playbook via USB and copy off some of the recent files you added and delete them from the Playbook. Do this in small batches to get a better sense of which files may be causing the issue. Not sure if corrupt movie files can cause an issue as well, but if this is a recent issue, it may be the case that something you recently added is causing an issue.
    06-11-15 07:16 AM
    When this happened i delete all of my recently added files. also when i move videos or music i don't do "select all" because its also transfer hidden files so i select my videos/music and then use shift key.
    06-11-15 04:40 PM
    Problem fix
    i was watching video through air browser app and then i pause the video and open my camera and record video. i stop recording and go back to this video that i was watching. the screen was black so i close the window and i go back to air browser and open the same video.
    it gives me the error "unable to start application - out of graphics memory"
    then i close air browser and wait for few minutes after that i open my videos and wait for 15sec and bamb all of the vides thumbnails showed up.
    the reason i explain it that way so you guys understand and fix this issue on your own.
    06-12-15 03:21 AM