I keep getting this error message when I try to play a video on mobile youtube or on any other video player for mobile devices:

Has anyone else with a playbook experienced this?
    08-18-14 04:15 AM
    Just tried it through Origami (as I see that's the browser you are using) and got the same error when I went directly to m.youtube.com. If I go to YouTube and then switch Origami's desktop mode off, I got a message on youtube asking if I wanted the mobile site. I selected yes and suddenly could view videos on the mobile version of the site. Can't explain why it worked for me, but I did get the same error as you at first.
    Blackman91 likes this.
    08-18-14 06:34 AM
    I don't know what you're trying to do, or why. Why are you trying to watch though the mobile site, especially since the desktop site works fine on both Origami and Browser. Second, while the address that you're showing in Origami is for mobile YT, the page that is showing is of the desktop site, not the mobile one. I can't even get Origami to load mobile YouTube, even with desktop mode turned off. It keeps redirecting to the desktop site. Again, why do you want to use the mobile site? Also, FWIW, for YouTube I use Tube Mate, which works well on the Playbook, takes you to mobile YT, and also allows you to download videos with just a click or two.
    Blackman91 likes this.
    08-18-14 01:25 PM
    Nevermind, the error fixed itself, I can view videos now. BTW I use mobile youtube changing the default user agent to ipad in origami settings because the videos never stop to buffer even on long videos like the desktop site, also you can move the slider to any part of the video and it loads really fast.
    08-18-14 04:30 PM