Check seconds 5 to 16.

!
    06-21-12 06:29 AM
    er...right. And you were watching this because............?
    06-21-12 06:33 AM
    What are we supposed to see? I watched and saw people walking behind the speaker but saw nothing that was BB or PB related.
    06-21-12 06:34 AM
    What are we supposed to see? I watched and saw people walking behind the speaker but saw nothing that was BB or PB related.
    The device the woman was using in the video was a PB. Although no one would know that unless they have one basically since you couldnt even see the "Blackberry" on the bezel
    06-21-12 06:38 AM
    Beat me to it
    06-21-12 06:40 AM
    haha she made it sound as if the photographed burger and the one sold are just so similar that it's not a big deal.
    06-21-12 06:44 AM
    ......well now I'm hungry, on my way to MickyD's
    TTBGF likes this.
    06-21-12 06:56 AM
    Sorry, it is not a BB Playbook as the lower part of the BB PB bezel has etched the BB logo and says Blackberry which is not present in the video and the relative size of the device in the video is larger than a BB PB - check out the two-handed handling of the device which I never have to do with my PB. I am sayin' that from my view the device looks more like a Galaxy Tab.
    06-21-12 08:53 AM
    er...right. And you were watching this because............?
    I quite like following communication strategies from different companies and this video is sort of weird in that sense.
    And yes, you are a *^^_*
    06-21-12 09:03 AM
    Sorry, it is not a BB Playbook as the lower part of the BB PB bezel has etched the BB logo and says Blackberry which is not present in the video and the relative size of the device in the video is larger than a BB PB - check out the two-handed handling of the device which I never have to do with my PB. I am sayin' that from my view the device looks more like a Galaxy Tab.
    Now that you mention it: It does look like a 10" playbook. It is difinetely the design of a Playbook, look at the buttons.
    Last edited by luancuvi; 06-21-12 at 09:13 AM. Reason: misspelling
    06-21-12 09:05 AM
    Just a standard PB. They blurred the logo in the video. You can see it if you watch in 720p.
    06-21-12 09:28 AM
    Just a standard PB. They blurred the logo in the video. You can see it if you watch in 720p.
    Correct. Look at the shape of the notification light (square), the rocker buttons on top and you can actually see the word Blackberry blurred out in 720P during the closeup in pause mode at seconds 7-12. Also she has smaller hands and the visual perception on camera gives to the effect of a larger tablet.

Another giveaway, filmed in Canada, where the PlayBook is still doing well. Definitely a PlayBook, not a 10" model.
    Last edited by Hamp; 06-21-12 at 09:47 AM.
    06-21-12 09:44 AM
    Are you none believers blind.........

Anyone that owns a Playbook can see this is a Play book, just because the logo was removed (most likely digitally in video production) does not mean it is not a play book. The buttons on the top are playbook, the camera and light sensor config. are playbook and the 2 speakers on each side of the screen are Playbook.

Look real good at the bottom of the screen where the Blackberry logo should be, you can see what maybe the logo. Hard to see but there is a diff. shade of black there, looks more gray - like it way digitaly enhanced.

Maybe the lady has small hands that making it look bigger.

IT IS A PLAYBOOK
    Check out my photo's.

Sergeant HCR and Cracklen like this.
    06-21-12 09:59 AM
    I am still not buying that it is a BB PB also look at the outer silvery ring that is the case.
    Maybe Canadian versions had this "silver grey" finish on the outer enclosure ring but my USA versions are all much darker black/grey and I am looking at my 32gig PB now..... Anybody with a purchased unit from Canada retailer might help solve the question with a simple picture of the front of the BB PB for comparison. also it still looks larger that the normal 7" tablet......convince me?????
    06-27-12 01:06 PM
    Its a playbook. End of story
    Cracklen likes this.
    06-27-12 02:30 PM
    This has already been discussed before. If you’re a tech-head, you know it’s a Playbook by the features seen. If you’re not, contact McDonald’s and ask. The woman’s name is provided in the clip, so just ask and this will end finally.
    Cracklen likes this.
    06-27-12 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD