hey there

can i just ask what bridge app you talked about back in the beginning of this thread? you talked about it being a better one than in appworld and that got my attention.

thanks
    12-28-11 01:46 AM
    hey there

can i just ask what bridge app you talked about back in the beginning of this thread? you talked about it being a better one than in appworld and that got my attention.

thanks
    It's a workaround for ppl on AT&T since AT&T will charge for browsing if you use the App World one.
    12-28-11 02:00 AM
    It's a workaround for ppl on AT&T since AT&T will charge for browsing if you use the App World one.
    ok. thanks. just always interested if theres a new/better/different way of doing things. I am not on ATT so it doesnt matter to me.
    12-28-11 02:29 AM
    Sir....SIR? Do I look like a sir to you??? Why yi oughta......
    Hehehe, I just saw Saddam Hussein's big Mustache in the pic and assumed.

I've now changed my avatar in tribute to you.
    12-28-11 05:44 PM

That avatar should be considered border line trolling... lol
    12-28-11 05:46 PM
    But my tablet really is better than your tablet
    12-29-11 12:32 AM
    I've got to say though, I've seen a lot of action by the mods today which is a very good thing. I haven't seen them get as involved with dealing with/banning trolls, and deleting useless/flame threads like this before. I hope they continue this vigilance so that we can have a clean forum we can feel comfortable and happy in.
    I had been away for a few days, getting really annoyed by the trolling and I have noticed a BIG improvement since I have been back.
    Pdinos3 and jafobabe like this.
    12-29-11 01:19 AM
    Hehehe, I just saw Saddam Hussein's big Mustache in the pic and assumed.

so the choices are a blonde with saddam's mustache or saddam with no mustache?
    12-29-11 02:19 AM
    I had been away for a few days, getting really annoyed by the trolling and I have noticed a BIG improvement since I have been back.
    Maybe the holiday does bring extra time to clean up.
    12-29-11 01:01 PM
    so the choices are a blonde with saddam's mustache or saddam with no mustache?
    lol no, my avatar is Rosie O'Donnell.
    12-29-11 02:36 PM
    I was getting sick of all the negativity, bashing, and hate and almost left Crackberry a couple months ago. Then I saw a few bright lights shining through and decided to ride it out. Glad I did. There are some really good people on here, many posting in this thread, and I am positive this community will get back to where it was. Thank you everyone for making a positive change and thanks to the mods who were patient with us.
    jafobabe and rotorwrench like this.
    12-29-11 04:14 PM
    my tablet is better than your tablet threads.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Now, this is just my opinion. I'm not Queen of the Board. Oh, I may be the Fairest of Them All; I mean, just look at me. But, be that as it may, let me say this. I own no stock in RIM. What do I care who buys an iPad or a Galaxy Tab? Or who prefers what? This is a BlackBerry Community board. I think we come here to talk about our devices. Share our fun, sometimes our frustration. And, very often to get some advice if we need some. Because of this board, I know a lot about how to get the most of my PlayBook. Because of this board, I knew to install the right Bridge app (i.e., not the one from app world) and where to get it. Because of this board, my experience with my PlayBook has been considerably enhanced, and I have met a lot of cool people and shared some laughs. If you are here just to tell us what a bunch of schmucks we are to like anything about the PlayBook, well, that seems like a pretty foolish way to spend your time, but, for one, resolve to no longer engage you in debate, because it's just too ridiculous.

You go girl!!!
    12-29-11 05:45 PM
    lol no, my avatar is Rosie O'Donnell.
    That's ROSIE?? I thought she shaved..
    rotorwrench likes this.
    12-29-11 07:12 PM
    But my tablet really is better than your tablet
    Wrongo big time baiter, my Etch-A-Sketch beats all these complicated tablets and has an amazing battery life! Eat your hearts out!
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-29-11 07:32 PM
    Wrongo big time baiter, my Etch-A-Sketch beats all these complicated tablets and has an amazing battery life! Eat your hearts out!
    I wondered where mine went!! DagNabit..
    12-29-11 08:13 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD