Thank you sir, you said it perfectly!
    Sir....SIR? Do I look like a sir to you??? Why yi oughta......
    12-27-11 10:49 PM
    Some of these haters are paid to do it. Only forum moderators can delete them.

Recent haters are a joke, they have pro-BB names and spew anti-BB venom
    12-27-11 10:51 PM
    There was a time when I used to get a chuckle out of the trolls. Just the idea that they seem to think we can't see them for what they really are was enough for a good laugh. Now, however, I find them to be slightly less entertaining than a sewage spill.

I hang out on CB because I use and enjoy Blackberry products. I find lots of useful information here that enables me to use my BB stuff to its fullest. If I used apple stuff, I would spend my time on one of the apple forums. But, no matter how hard I try, I just can't understand the troll mentality. Maybe they just have self esteem issues.
    Exactly. I thought some were funny, too, to a point. Then it just got so old. Like you, I just don't understand. If you are not here to discuss how best to use your PB, why are you here?
    12-27-11 10:56 PM
    ..<snip>...
    Recent haters are a joke, they have pro-BB names and spew anti-BB venom
    *giggle* Sounds like my ex's ... is it ex's or exs'. Sorry I couldn't resist
    12-27-11 11:00 PM
    Okay, now here this: I am a woman (hear me roar). I believe I mentioned a husband in another thread. Well, okay, I'm from Massachusetts, so that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but, be that as it may, I am female. I guess I am so much woman that some people think I'm a man. No. Female.

You think it's easy being this beautiful? Don't ask. DON'T ASK.
    jafobabe and justincase1911 like this.
    12-27-11 11:02 PM
    <snip> ....
    :-x ....... I promise!!
    12-27-11 11:14 PM
    deleted, and problem taken care of.
    Last edited by cleveland216; 12-28-11 at 12:22 AM.
    12-27-11 11:36 PM
    Things are really getting out of hand around here.
    12-27-11 11:38 PM
    thread now gone!!!

like I said... checks and balances, checks and balances
    12-28-11 12:12 AM
    Things are really getting out of hand around here.
    I think so too. One post I read sounds like a lynch mob forming.
    12-28-11 12:12 AM
    yeah and that was some tag team action. One starts, another chimes in with a slick comment like "oh I love BB" Next thing you know, insults start flying
    12-28-11 12:14 AM
    LOL yeah ur right, sorry
    entry deleted
    Last edited by cleveland216; 12-28-11 at 12:23 AM.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    12-28-11 12:19 AM
    LOL yeah ur right, sorry
    Hey, no prob, we're good
    cleveland216 likes this.
    12-28-11 12:23 AM
    I've got to say though, I've seen a lot of action by the mods today which is a very good thing. I haven't seen them get as involved with dealing with/banning trolls, and deleting useless/flame threads like this before. I hope they continue this vigilance so that we can have a clean forum we can feel comfortable and happy in.
    rotorwrench, bluezone1 and spike12 like this.
    12-28-11 12:23 AM
    i was downplaying the trolls, i didn't think it was so bad. And then that thread popped up right in front of me like WHOA, seriously?
    12-28-11 12:26 AM
    Yeah, it's hard to not respond, but I'll tell you from my limited experience, insults will get you nothing but warnings and banned. If we play it cool and take the high road, we'll all be better off.
    12-28-11 12:30 AM
    Hey you guys.... Delete your comments from here and take this stuff to PM and leave Barskin's Thread alone.. ok?

Please?

I don't want this one to get closed.
    12-28-11 12:30 AM
    I've got to say though, I've seen a lot of action by the mods today which is a very good thing. I haven't seen them get as involved with dealing with/banning trolls, and deleting useless/flame threads like this before. I hope they continue this vigilance so that we can have a clean forum we can feel comfortable and happy in.
    ahhh.... peace, quite and good friends.
    12-28-11 12:33 AM
    Hey you guys.... Delete your comments from here and take this stuff to PM and leave Barskin's Thread alone.. ok?

Please?

I don't want this one to get closed.
    Yes mam, you're right. We're trying to clean it up. I apologize to you and the OP. Questionable posts deleted. If you recommend more, pm me and we'll do it. Thanks
    12-28-11 12:44 AM
    Thanks Rotorwrench,

Didn't mean to sound harsh, and hope you all know I like the heck outta ya all.

Peace
    12-28-11 12:49 AM
    Okay, now here this: I am a woman (hear me roar). I believe I mentioned a husband in another thread. Well, okay, I'm from Massachusetts, so that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but, be that as it may, I am female. I guess I am so much woman that some people think I'm a man. No. Female.

It would never have occurred to me to ask if it was easy being that beautiful. It would have occurred to me to ask if it was easy being that beautiful with a mustache.

Did I miss all the good posts in here? Dang late again....

Last edited by blackjack93117; 12-28-11 at 12:56 AM.
    12-28-11 12:52 AM
    Welcome back BJ! Tread lightly my dear... poo all over the ground.
    12-28-11 12:55 AM
    Thanks Rotorwrench,

Didn't mean to sound harsh, and hope you all know I like the heck outta ya all.

Peace
    You didn't and that was never in question
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-28-11 12:59 AM
    sir....sir? Do i look like a sir to you??? Why yi oughta......
    lmao!!!!!!
    12-28-11 12:59 AM
    Welcome back BJ! Tread lightly my dear... poo all over the ground.

Thks,,,,been entertaining my dear old ma for Christmas about the 50th time today she has told me the same story...

Was it only a year ago I was here with no internet on my laptop, forced to use dialup and a phone to check my email? Then have her upset when I tied up the phone line? Tell me it was only a bad dream....bridge to the rescue!

Playbook makes it entirely possible to pay attention and ignore her at the same time
    Havent mastered typing without looking at the keyboard yet though so mostly lurking.

Shhhhhh...... what was that Mom? No thankz ive had enough cookies and egg nog
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 12-28-11 at 01:18 AM.
    12-28-11 01:07 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD