I got the HipStreet protector at WalMart. It resists fingerprints and the screen is crisp.
    06-14-11 01:28 AM
    heres an interesting find, i reinstalled another one of the protectors i got. it turns out it only rainbows under flourecent lighting. i got those cfl lights in my room. i went to the living room, and hey, no rainbows. gotta wait til tomorrow to see how it looks in day light

EDIT: seems like this is quiet common among clear protectors. I just checked the one on my bold, and it has the rainbow effect too, but no where near what im getting on the PB. Wish I remembered the brand I bought for the bold. It might have something to do with the thickness as well. The one on my bold is thicker
    Last edited by uci2ci; 06-14-11 at 03:12 AM.
    06-14-11 02:43 AM
    thanks to all the replys, I think im going to get a matte finish one. My school and work both use fluorescent lighting.

F2....thats a pretty good deal you found on amazon!
    06-14-11 03:17 AM
    Just want to remind folks that we all have different tolerances for visual flaws or features. I may just be more tolerant! I also like protectors that don't GLUE on or require liquids so I may be more tolerant of other deficiencies.
    06-14-11 09:20 AM
    Stay away from the "Invisible Shield" by ZAGG that is sold at Best Buy, what a waste of $20. I definitely should have researched, I don't want to glue clear vinyl to my Playbook! Overpriced and messy
    06-14-11 09:49 AM
    I got mine from Boxwave, it's matte and anti-glare, the only kind I use. Fits perfectly and works fine.
    06-14-11 12:27 PM
    Oh, does Boxwave NOW have a pb protector? I emailed them when I was looking and they did not have a timeframe for having one. I've got theirs on my Kindle3 and it is fine.
    06-14-11 12:38 PM
    Oh, does Boxwave NOW have a pb protector? I emailed them when I was looking and they did not have a timeframe for having one. I've got theirs on my Kindle3 and it is fine.
    Yes, they've got one now, don't know when they got it but I've had it for a couple of days now.

You can find it here Blackberry Playbook ClearTouch Anti-Glare - Award winning anti-glare Blackberry Playbook screen protector and enhancement
    06-14-11 12:51 PM
    I'm using matte or the anti-glare on my PB.
    So far so good, coz I hate to see fingerprints on the screen.
    It appears that it affect the usage when swiping, but I can live with that.
    Using the cheap $5 screen protector for now (I know, what a cheap person I am) but currently waiting for the better one when it's available.
    Currently, not much shop sells accessories for PB, so can't complain.
    06-14-11 01:18 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD