So I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this problem. I recently tried to subscribe to match.com and couldn't. I'm not surewhy the Page doesn't load. At first I thought it had to do with the fact I was connecting online via tethering of my 9650 but now I'm here in Starbucks using wifi and still can't. Any help?
    05-27-13 10:49 PM
    So I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this problem. I recently tried to subscribe to match.com and couldn't. I'm not surewhy the Page doesn't load. At first I thought it had to do with the fact I was connecting online via tethering of my 9650 but now I'm here in Starbucks using wifi and still can't. Any help?
    I just try with native browser at home, no problem loading the page.
    roguerebellions likes this.
    05-27-13 10:53 PM
    I just tried it for you too on the PlayBook using the stock BB browser with no issues. Ensure your Wi-Fi is on perhaps? Or toggle it on/off and wait 30 seconds in between...then try again.
    roguerebellions likes this.
    05-27-13 11:46 PM
    Check your browser settings. Do you have Private Browsing on? Accept cookies?

You could clear the cache and try again.
    05-28-13 12:11 AM
    thanks for the help guys. i just logged on using my home computer but i will remove cache from now on
    05-30-13 10:33 AM