07-14-13 03:45 PM
29 12
tools
    "go to cockpit" As the pilot I've always found it to be advantageous to be there anyway?

Anyway I'm out a here

Posted via CB10
    you know better than others, including me.
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-08-13 10:45 AM
    . correct me if i am wrong. on a plane you need a gyroscope and a geospatial gps. and its inbuilt in a plane. go to cockpit. viola! ;-)
    thanksl
    So far as I know, a viola is a musical instrument. A cockpit no doubt has many instruments, but a viola?

PS: Best not to use foreign words if you don't know how to spell them. Voil!
    07-14-13 03:29 PM
    So far as I know, a viola is a musical instrument. A cockpit no doubt has many instruments, but a viola?

PS: Best not to use foreign words if you don't know how to spell them. Voil!
    thanks! i did learn something new!
    thanks, voila is french i thought it was italian all the time. geee! :-D sorry! voila!!!!!!!! hahaha!
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-14-13 03:36 PM
    I tested the Nautical Charts app again today. It definitely hibernates. I have PB set to Showcase and have tried it with and without auto-follow. It always hibernates. I really don't understand this, because before the past few updates, I used the app and it stayed live for several hours. I assumed it did this because the gps was constantly live and updating the position on the screen.

Definitely a bummer, because otherwise this app would have been a great substitute for an all-out chart plotter. I have Fugawi on my ancient iPaq 3670. PPC. It works fine and does not hibernate when kept powered. Only downside is that screen is smaller and it does not automatically go from one chart to the next (but maybe I can get it to do that)
    Last edited by kwelamnp; 07-15-13 at 09:46 PM.
    07-14-13 03:45 PM
29 12