Hi, just a quick post as i have found a "new" use for my playbook!

i say "new" as its prob just new to me.....

my Sky box decided it had enough yesterday and it was not the best time for it to break down as i wanted to watch the game, lucky for me i found a stream online and with my 4 HDMI cable i can now watch it on my 50"

the stream is faultless and the quality isnt too bad (i can watch the game no problem)

keep finding new things to use my PB for and im SO glad i have one !
    jdngfx likes this.
    02-11-12 07:47 AM
    As you can see by my profile pic I'm not too happy about the outcome of that game
    However it must be said that Suarez is a nasty piece of work!!!
    jdngfx and rjedge54 like this.
    02-11-12 08:48 AM
    I have been watching stuff from BBC Iplayer on my TV, thanks to the PB and its mirror function & an HDMI cable....most excellent!
    02-11-12 03:15 PM
    Veetle.com streams are great when they work. Hopefully OS2.0 will make it more stable.
    02-11-12 03:23 PM
    Just watched it on MOD. To be continued me thinks.
    02-11-12 05:06 PM
    same here plugged it with my mini hdmi cable and paired it with my flatscreen.
    can now watch all my daily stuff on my lovely flatscreen thanks to the pb.
    02-11-12 05:13 PM
    a 50" playbook is always nice to have, i even found myself playing NFS Undercover on my tv! pretty cool really, all i can say is ROLL ON 2.0!!!! (or 2.015265184525618941256518 as it may end up being called lol)
    02-12-12 05:59 AM
    As you can see by my profile pic I'm not too happy about the outcome of that game
    However it must be said that Suarez is a nasty piece of work!!!
    Confession is the first step to recovery. It must be hard to agree with Sir Alex. Having said that, as a United supporter, I hope they ditch him quick and return to their exciting past. The glory days of Old Trafford v Anfield.

I lament the availability of quality streaming the premier league in Australia. Bring on freer media licensing I say.
    02-12-12 07:04 AM
    32GB Playbook. Check.

30 ft. HDMI cable. Check.

50" high def flat panel. DOOOH!( next month)

PS. Neutral on the match but Suarez is nasty and I suspect Dalglish may have a few words for him but Evra was a bit over the top after the final whistle as well IMO.
    02-12-12 08:17 AM
    why is everyone sayin suarez is a discrace,and if someone got me banned for eight matches i would do the same, nothing got said wen ferdinand refused to shake torres's hand that wernt 'un-professional' was it? and everyone thought it was funny bridge done it to terry.... yes im a scouser and red
    02-12-12 08:25 AM
    why is everyone sayin suarez is a discrace,and if someone got me banned for eight matches i would do the same, nothing got said wen ferdinand refused to shake torres's hand that wernt 'un-professional' was it? and everyone thought it was funny bridge done it to terry.... yes im a scouser and red
    +1, you will never walk alone...
    JayR2010 likes this.
    02-12-12 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD