Decided to dump one of my playlists from iTunes into my PlayBook this morning to use up some space. Luckily my library is tagged properly so it looks nice when you open up the Music app, however when you look into the folder containing these files it's just a mess with no organization. Not that big of a problem except that I would like to remove some music by albums and unless I'm missing something there's no way of doing this inside the Music app. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can achieve this easily?
    12-28-11 10:57 PM
    I was able to get MediaMonkey to provide its various views of mp3s on the pb so if you sorted by album it might just work. My problem was I tried creating a playlist in it and then all he11 broke loose. It started moving all of my files into one folder totally blowing away the folder order I had created on the pb. I actually pulled the usb cord!!!!!

Again, another example of automation going totally out of control.
    12-29-11 12:00 AM
    Ahh, I was hoping for a solution on the device itself... instead I used Windows own file explorer to do what you did and sort it by albums and then delete that way.
    12-29-11 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD