"9900 + Playbook is very sweet. If the two things are in the same house the bridge automatically connects, which is an insanely cool feature. Also running .540 gives excellent battery life. My 9900 is lasting two DAYS now with bridge and wifi ON all the time. I do have a good cell signal at home and work though, but still....TWO DAYS! Playbook has OS2 and I fixed up my home network to "N" only and the browser is insanely fast now, Oh and it does flash!!!! Could be just me but I sure run into a lot of sites that NEED flash.... "Scribd documents on an ipad anyone?" "
    I'm just quoting me from another thread on my PB....
    12-29-11 08:48 PM
    Love this thread! Given the trolls who have been on the forum lately, I really needed to read that others felt the same about the Playbook as I do. (Don't get me wrong ... I know there are lots of us here who are delighted with the PB, but it's nice to see this kind of enthusiasm.)

So thanks so much for all these wonderful endorsements!
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-29-11 09:06 PM
    I like this thread. About time someone tells it like it is instead of the doom and gloom nonsense. These tablets are sa-weet!
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-29-11 09:14 PM
    Man...I freaking LOVE this thread!
    black hole likes this.
    12-29-11 10:37 PM
    Me and the Boyfriend headed out day before Christmas eve to get a few last minute things, not been feeling brilliant as my Nan passed away. I went into Game while he said he was going to go buy a Book, so I was sat in the middle of a packed shopping centre waiting for him when he walks over and hands me a bag, I will be honest I didn't have a clue, looked inside to find you guessed it, a Playbook for meeeee I was lost for words, I didn't stop smiling all day, totally unexpected Anyway we get home, I set it up ect... Now he loves his Movies so I gave him a little demo, then he saw the Need for Speed game so he had a play, his words were "I didn't expect it to look this good" , so now we have 2 new Playbooks in our house. I'm chuffed to bits with mine, I love Photography so transferring my pictures over wifi from my pc is a piece of cake. No way I could imagine being without it now. Love it.
    black hole likes this.
    12-30-11 02:22 AM
105 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD