Hi,
    I recently added lots of different folder to my pictures folder. They all show up but when I open one and view the pictures I can not get back the the overall view of the picture folder ( the one that shows all the separate folders that is there when the pictures icon opens )> I have tried swiping all ways, all i get is when I swipe from the top is thumbnails for the folder I am currently in. Does anyone know a way to get back without closing the pictures thing down and reopening it?

Thanks
    09-11-12 06:24 PM
    If you simply tap on a picture when it is open, a directional menu will open at the top left corner of the screen. You can use that to get back to the albums screen. You can also simply tap in the upper left corner of the screen when a picture is displayed and be taken immediately to the albums screen.
    loreburne likes this.
    09-11-12 06:35 PM
    If you simply tap on a picture when it is open, a directional menu will open at the top left corner of the screen. You can use that to get back to the albums screen. You can also simply tap in the upper left corner of the screen when a picture is displayed and be taken immediately to the albums screen.
    Thanks! I knew I must have been missing something!
    09-11-12 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD