just wondering how mac friendly the pb and its software is?

fed up of developers making half arsed programs just so mac users can do the basics?

if its the latter ill set about installing windows (feel dirty!) via boot camp later
    07-24-11 10:36 AM
    everything works great except the last time i checked there was no backup/restore :O!! I'm on Lion and used to be on Snow L.
    You can connect easily to your playbook wirelessly and pass videos or movies pictures that works great and easy.
    07-24-11 01:57 PM
    I didnt have any issues syncing and putting my non drm songs from itunes on my PB. I was told by tech support it is recommended to use a pc. my mac wouldnt see the PB until i used my pc to do the initial OS update
    07-24-11 03:33 PM
    looks like ill be using it on my media pc first then.

is it true the the pb shows up on a mac as a network device? or has that changed with lion? as i know alot of things like my NAS system doesnt work because of lion.. well it didnt till i went gunho in terminal
    07-24-11 03:49 PM
    Just don't use RIM's Desktop to sync your Videos. Not just with the PlayBook but other BlackBerries, I never liked their Desktop app.

When I first got it, I didn't even know you can Drag & Drop because the PlayBook/HDD didn't show up in Finder and if CrackBerry didn't tell you can Wirelessly transfer it I wouldn't have one today.
    07-24-11 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD