Lync support please for the Playbook.

It supports other messaging products and our company uses Lync. We get this and I can give my laptop back :-)
    06-14-12 05:47 AM
    I installed Office Talk Free and it works great. It also works through Bridge so I can communicate thorough Office communicator anytime and anywhere. I do wish there was a paid version without the silly add at the bottom of the screen. Until the developer converts his android app and puts in on APP World I'll have to use the free version. I found a converted BAR file through Crackberry and I sideloaded it. Once I put in im.ourmailserver.com it connected and been working great.
    06-14-12 05:58 AM
    Have you tried Office365 ? It has Lync as part of the 365 subscription. I don't use and haven't tried Lync, but the rest of the office apps worked with the PlayBook browser.

You can sign up for a free trial at Office365.com. You may have to choose the E plan to demo to get Lync, but I am not sure. You need the E plan to get the BlackBerry phone cloud services to sync mail and etc to the phone.
    06-14-12 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD