yes! just got finished installing one of the best apps so far (IMHO) is the ORB media app, this playbook is just getting more and more fun too use! I dont get why some of the other folks are having trouble with their PB's but mine has been running amazing! not one hickup yet, now where ever I go I can access my huge library of movies, files, Music, from my home computer where ever I go! and it streams beautifully with no hickups at all! now off to watch sherlock holmes
    01-01-12 09:19 PM
    I hated ORB, If you have a Mac, or are able to set up a web server on Windows read this. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ok-os7-681560/

Way better than ORB.

Glad your loving the PlayBook. Its a great device.
    01-01-12 09:33 PM
    yes! just got finished installing one of the best apps so far (IMHO) is the ORB media app, this playbook is just getting more and more fun too use! I dont get why some of the other folks are having trouble with their PB's but mine has been running amazing! not one hickup yet, now where ever I go I can access my huge library of movies, files, Music, from my home computer where ever I go! and it streams beautifully with no hickups at all! now off to watch sherlock holmes
    Glad you are loving your Playbook, I am the same way, everyday I love it more and more. And mine has never had any issues either.
    01-02-12 01:27 AM
    I have twooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

it's good to be different.. those apple lovers make me fell *****************
    01-02-12 02:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD