I don't see the lock mode under the battery. Is it linked to having a password?
    Yes. You will only see the lock option if you have a password set.
    02-22-12 05:42 AM
    Well done RIM. I am liking the new upgrade!
    02-22-12 05:42 AM
    Thanks Superfly. I've only used mouse/keyboard part of remote. Didn't even knew about "open on playbook". got to search
    You're gonna looove it, it's a great feature
    02-22-12 05:45 AM
    I am so impressed. I love my Playbook once again. Finally seeing email, auto correct, buttery smooth browser, quick UI and so on, I'm in heaven. I used my Playbook yesterday in one single day more then I had in the previous 3 months combined. I don't have a Blackberry anymore and now this tablet can cater to people without Blackberrys as well. Thumbs up.
    02-22-12 05:47 AM
    I'm with all of you. Overall, a very good job. A. Couple of idiosyncrasies are to be expected and, I am sure, more cool stuff to come.
    02-22-12 05:51 AM
    I was a bit nervous to install OS 2.0 after reading all the bad comments all day yesterday. I decided to go for broke anyway when I got home from work. I guess the big crush on the servers was over because it downloaded fast. It actually took longer to install than to download. It was absolutely worth it! A2DP works great (after deleting previous settings) and I was feeding music to my home stereo while setting up my G-mail, calendar and contacts. It took a few minutes for my Playbook to fill in the calendar and contacts but those are some awesome apps! I love how both programs work. Much better than what I had on my Android tablet! I wish I had more time to play with my "new" playbook. I am sure there is more for the developers to work on. Seems everyone has a list of things they want that was not included in 2.0. I guess they will have to wait until the next version of the OS. With the new features available to us in 2.0 the wait shouldn't be too bad.
    02-22-12 06:02 AM
    Playbook got really better with OS 2. I'm very pleased now. I own an ipod touch 4g, and a couple android tablets. Right now pb is my favorite!
    02-22-12 04:36 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD