I recently recieved my Bold 9900. It's a great phone - and it works very, very well with the PB. I'm not saying my old Torch didn't work well, but the Bridge is faster somehow, and the Mobile HotSpot is definately faster than BT tethering. It's a great combo!

While buying a 15 foot HDMI cable from MonoPrice (product# 7446 for $7.84), I bought the additional item it was offering on the screen at the time - a matte screen film (product# 8386 for $1.67) for the PB. Wow - I love it! It helps with glare, removes finger prints, and may offer some protection from scratches.

Next, I bought a Blurex Slim Leather Portfolio Case from Amazon. To me - it's the perfect case. It looks great, offers easy access to the camera, charging ports, and it is ultra slim, gives three standing options, a closed / folded optino for handheld use, and is overall just a great buy at $20.

Great job, RIM!
    Last edited by Dim-Ize; 04-03-12 at 07:52 AM.
    04-03-12 07:33 AM
    It's the same case with me. PB and BB are so match device for my life.

I recently recieved my Bold 9900. It's a great phone - and it works very, very well with the PB. I'm not saying my old Torch didn't work well, but the Bridge is faster somehow, and the Mobile HotSpot is definately faster than BT tethering. It's a great combo!

While buying a 15 foot HDMI cable from MonoPrice (product# 7446 for $7.84), I bought the additional item it was offering on the screen at the time - a matte screen film (product# 8386 for $1.67) for the PB. Wow - I love it! It helps with glare, removes finger prints, and may offer some protection from scratches.

Next, I bought a Blurex Slim Leather Portfolio Case from Amazon. To me - it's the perfect case. It looks great, offers easy access to the camera, charging ports, and it is ultra slim, gives three standing options, a closed / folded optino for handheld use, and is overall just a great buy at $20.

Great job, RIM!
    04-03-12 08:46 AM
    Cons:
    -tiny screen
    -looks like BB phones from the 90s
    -4 apps
    -expensive

Pro:
    -still not too late to return
    04-03-12 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD