when i got my pb i gave my nook cm7 to my wife. she says not fair. hehehe. i think will got get the 64g pb and give her my 16gb pb.
    01-14-12 11:46 AM
    you wont have to choose between your wife and your pb if shes dead......just sayin
    Are you advocating he should kill his beloved tablet and put an end to the domestic strife?
    01-14-12 01:34 PM
    We'll just tell her that the PB is always ready, won't complain if you grab it whenever you please, doesn't need expensive gifts to bribe and you don't have to make a friendly face either. LOL
    You must have a more understanding BlackBerry PlayBook. My tablet demands expensive trinkets to accessorize itself and turn people's heads. Such a tramp!
    beemaabeemababy likes this.
    01-14-12 01:40 PM
    They say its cheaper to keep her.
    That's what a country song says and I always listen to the lessons taught in country songs.
    01-14-12 01:52 PM
    That's what a country song says and I always listen to the lessons taught in country songs.
    I'm not big on Country the Gambler is good. "You have to know when to hold em, Know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run" Classic.

I also have got a lot of use out of "Here's a quarter, call someone who cares" over the years.

James
    01-14-12 03:08 PM
    I'm single n women constantly tell me that a woman doesn't stand a chance with my PB....nw I hv 3 PB! My response is ...if you want my attention step ya game up.....I'm gonna be me^
    01-14-12 06:01 PM
    Get her a new app(liance), but you may find yourself jealous about the lack of attention from her
    Buy your wife or girlfriend a BlackBerry smartphone, pair it with your BlackBerry PlayBook, set the smartphone to vibrate notification mode, place the smartphone in a strategic location, and keep a periodic stream of messages coming to your smartphone. Your wife or girlfriend will come to love the BlackBerry PlayBook and all the time you spend with it.
    01-14-12 09:30 PM
    My new PlayBook has brought so many problems in my life.

My partner complains that I'm using it too much and that I prioritise the PlayBook over anything else in our relationship.
    My partner complains that I am obsessed with the PlayBook and every single bit of news related to BlackBerry.
    My partner complains when I bring the PlayBook to bed and gets jealous that my eyes, ears and mind are on the PlayBook.

So to counter all that, my partner wants to get an iPad to make me jealous instead.

I silently giggle to myself.

I think RIM should set up a couples' counselling service for all those couples who have similar problems to me.

I mean, I love my baby so much with all my heart... so my partner needs to just accept 2nd place right??
    I just showed this post to my wife, it describes us exactly!! It may as well have been me that wrote it!!
    01-14-12 11:08 PM
    I feel the exact same way about my car.

Some of my past gf's would get jealous of the attention that I give my car and would wonder if I like my car more than her. And the funny thing is, I do!
    my car> girlfriend. My gf understands my love for my car and she gave up, its not even a competetion, my car has 2 wheels and she has only 2 to admire :P. , i even talk to my car in which she found it funny and got jealous. Women!
    01-15-12 01:16 AM
    hahaha thats cute
    01-15-12 02:21 AM
    I'm not big on Country the Gambler is good. "You have to know when to hold em, Know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run" Classic.

I also have got a lot of use out of "Here's a quarter, call someone who cares" over the years.

James
    I never liked that last one much. Maybe because when we used to say it, it was "Here's a dime..." Plus, most kids these days think a pay phone is a pay as you go account.

I do, however, have friends in low places.
    01-15-12 12:50 PM
    I never liked that last one much. Maybe because when we used to say it, it was "Here's a dime..." Plus, most kids these days think a pay phone is a pay as you go account.

I do, however, have friends in low places.
    I never really thought about kids not really knowing understanding what it means. Anyone i did say it to was old enough to know what I was saying.

I remember not having my cell one day a few years ago and had to drive all over trying to find s payphone. A unicorn would be easier to find.

10 cent phone call? wow.

James
    01-15-12 04:04 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD