We'll just tell her that the PB is always ready, won't complain if you grab it whenever you please, doesn't need expensive gifts to bribe and you don't have to make a friendly face either. LOL
    so true...the pb is just much more responsive to touch.
    01-13-12 12:39 PM
    WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

You mean, this isn't the CB, PB, Couples Therapy session???
    01-13-12 12:50 PM
    you wont have to choose between your wife and your pb if shes dead......just sayin

DD1968 likes this.
    01-13-12 12:57 PM
    I was going to add my own smart*** remark to this thread but after reading all the posts I am left with nothing to add. It has all been pretty much said!
    01-13-12 02:47 PM
    I don't think I've ever laughed so much after reading a thread from this forum!

One thing is for sure; BlackBerries have attracted such a wide range of people, as evident from the totally serious to totally comedic comments posted here!
    yoonique likes this.
    01-13-12 04:37 PM
    No offense man, but is this a joke or what.
    I find it not funny at all, if that was what you intended.... no one wants anyone to die (the wife or their PB).

This post made me feel sick, spoils the fun nature of this whole thread.....
    Seriously, you're not sure if he's joking? It actually made me chuckle, even though the thought of actually losing my wife is the worst thought I could think of. It's typical Married with Children type humor, some of the oldest joke fodder around. Ever hear the line "Take my wife, please..."

And besides, he covered himself with the "just sayin'"...
    alnamvet68 and omniusovermind like this.
    01-13-12 05:28 PM
    Get her a new app(liance), but you may find yourself jealous about the lack of attention from her
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-13-12 05:57 PM
    my fiancee has an ipad2 and yet cannot keep off the playbook, but she still insists the ipad2 is better yet she uses the playbook more.
    01-13-12 06:48 PM
    My new PlayBook has brought so many problems in my life.

My partner complains that I'm using it too much and that I prioritise the PlayBook over anything else in our relationship.
    My partner complains that I am obsessed with the PlayBook and every single bit of news related to BlackBerry.
    My partner complains when I bring the PlayBook to bed and gets jealous that my eyes, ears and mind are on the PlayBook.

So to counter all that, my partner wants to get an iPad to make me jealous instead.

I silently giggle to myself.

I think RIM should set up a couples' counselling service for all those couples who have similar problems to me.

I mean, I love my baby so much with all my heart... so my partner needs to just accept 2nd place right??
    That just made my whole day!! (Mostly cuz I relate so well...)
    Thanks for the giggle and have a cheery day!
    01-13-12 07:07 PM
    anindoc and omni, c'mon guys...I like you both for what you bring to CB. Please don't get yourselves banned because of what I believe to be a misunderstanding between you two. Let it go, OK guys?
    kbz1960 and anindoc like this.
    01-13-12 07:35 PM
    If my post was out of context, I apologize for it.
    I took it at face value and thus responded.
    Meant no disrespect to anyone, and my apologies to the original poster and also to Omniusovermind.
    01-13-12 07:41 PM
    If my post was out of context, I apologize for it.
    I took it at face value and thus responded.
    Meant no disrespect to anyone, and my apologies to the original poster and also to Omniusovermind.
    I knew I had a good reason to like and respect you. OK omni, your turn bro'.
    01-13-12 07:44 PM
    Thats nothing. Jealousy has reared its ugly head.I've only taken my laptop out of its bag once since I bought my playbook. I'm afraid my laptop will put a hit out on my Playbook. And before someone gets offended I'm a career firefighter who understands the value of black humour.
    01-13-12 07:45 PM
    Seriously, people need to chill out.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    01-13-12 07:48 PM
    Yes, I understand, only it's my PB that's doing all the "wet work."
    01-13-12 07:49 PM
    Knock it off!!!

01-13-12 07:53 PM
    Yes, I understand, only it's my PB that's doing all the "wet work."
    In stealth mode I trust
    01-13-12 08:22 PM
    I knew I had a good reason to like and respect you. OK omni, your turn bro'.
    Ditto. Lol just kidding. I was in the middle of a rage fest about an entirely different issue leftover from work and carried it over here. My apologies for taking it out on you anindoc

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    01-14-12 02:17 AM
    I feel the exact same way about my car.

Some of my past gf's would get jealous of the attention that I give my car and would wonder if I like my car more than her. And the funny thing is, I do!
    01-14-12 02:45 AM
    lol guys i have a very dark sense of humor, all my friends say I do. But if my joke offended someone then I must apologize.
    01-14-12 02:53 AM
    Ditto. Lol just kidding. I was in the middle of a rage fest about an entirely different issue leftover from work and carried it over here. My apologies for taking it out on you anindoc

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    Two thumbs up.
    ralfyguy and anindoc like this.
    01-14-12 03:33 AM
    We'll just tell her that the PB is always ready, won't complain if you grab it whenever you please, doesn't need expensive gifts to bribe and you don't have to make a friendly face either. LOL
    It also doesn't get mad if you bring home an iPad every now and then. (Or another PB)

lol guys i have a very dark sense of humor, all my friends say I do. But if my joke offended someone then I must apologize.
    It's not that I am offended, as much as I can't stand the FAB I have for an ex, she is still the mother of my children. And I wouldn't want our now grown kids to be motherless. (It was hard for me to use the term "our " instead of "my").
    01-14-12 08:18 AM
    Awww geeze, why don't you two jus go get a room already. Your making me all weepy over here. (remember that black humour stuff)
    01-14-12 09:00 AM
    Unfortunately, the Wife 2.0 update requires a 50% of your assets "recycling fee" for Wife 1.0.
    They say its cheaper to keep her.

James
    auditman likes this.
    01-14-12 09:14 AM
    Thanks for the laugh guys. I'm still laughing at the 2.0 and recycling fee jokes. great stuff! I can totally relate. I think the only solution is to get her one.
    beemaabeemababy likes this.
    01-14-12 11:08 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD