i return my oem journal case at staples but now i have a problem how im gonna get this case here in the US?
    05-08-11 06:46 PM
    Anyone get the leather icon case? I wonder what's it like. I just realized I could get one online and have it shipped to my brother's address in Canada but they show the leather one as sold out.
    05-08-11 07:17 PM
    I am wondering if this case (ICON Carbon Click Black flip case) can be used the rapid charging pod at the same time? Has anybody tried that?
    05-09-11 10:26 AM
    any idea when this case be available here in the US?
    05-09-11 10:45 PM
    I made these cases availible to USA customers. I know its expensive but its to make it worth my while shipping it and making it avail to usa customers.

iCon Carbon Blackberry Playbook Case -fits 16gb 32gb 64 | eBay

We all know this is the best case for the Playbook out right now.
    05-10-11 12:15 AM
    I made these cases availible to USA customers. I know its expensive but its to make it worth my while shipping it and making it avail to usa customers.

iCon Carbon Blackberry Playbook Case -fits 16gb 32gb 64 | eBay

We all know this is the best case for the Playbook out right now.
    Thanks for doing that. I am all for you making some money for your time but personally I think you have your price way too high. The case is not worth $100 US. That opens up a whole range of cases in that price range.
    05-10-11 07:27 AM
    you can't fault the guy for being a business man, it's all about supply and demand...and he's taking all the risk.
    05-10-11 08:51 AM
    you can't fault the guy for being a business man, it's all about supply and demand...and he's taking all the risk.
    I do not fault him for making money. I have no problem with someone making money, I do not feel that a $42 US plus shipping product is worth $100 US. If other people buy them, more power to him for sell it. I personally think that if he sold them at a lower margin he could sell more of them and make more money in the long haul.

I sold 2 Playbooks on eBay and I only made $60 on both after fees, I kept the margins tight and just did not feel like dropping them off at Staples. Because of my tight margins, I sold them 30 minutes after I listed them.

Just my 2 cents
    05-10-11 11:11 AM
    I do not fault him for making money. I have no problem with someone making money, I do not feel that a $42 US plus shipping product is worth $100 US. If other people buy them, more power to him for sell it. I personally think that if he sold them at a lower margin he could sell more of them and make more money in the long haul.

I sold 2 Playbooks on eBay and I only made $60 on both after fees, I kept the margins tight and just did not feel like dropping them off at Staples. Because of my tight margins, I sold them 30 minutes after I listed them.

Just my 2 cents
    Say what you want...but I have sold 3 of them in the first 8 hours I have them listed. As said above, its all about supply and demand. I thought it was ridiculous when the Xbox 360 came out and people were buying them on eBay for $1000+ more then retail. This is pocket change compared to that. After eBay fees and express shipping. I'm really only getting about $20 out of the deal. $20 for each one for my time and the availability of this case to the USA market is not a bad deal for both the buyer and seller.
    05-10-11 12:53 PM
    Say what you want...but I have sold 3 of them in the first 8 hours I have them listed. As said above, its all about supply and demand. I thought it was ridiculous when the Xbox 360 came out and people were buying them on eBay for $1000+ more then retail. This is pocket change compared to that. After eBay fees and express shipping. I'm really only getting about $20 out of the deal. $20 for each one for my time and the availability of this case to the USA market is not a bad deal for both the buyer and seller.
    Glad to hear they are selling for you. I hope that you make a lot of money on them.
    05-10-11 01:00 PM
    Yup, no Crackberry love here. $70 + $32.95 shipping = I would rather buy this...
    BlackBerry PlayBook cases PIEL FRAMA

also available here for $99 w/ FREE SHIPPING

BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK CASES - BlackBerry PlayBook Cases and Accessories
    05-10-11 01:42 PM
    Hmmm my dad is going Canada next week to visit my bro there and he said he can pick me up one as they arent available here in the UK but am not so sure about it as im worried the sides might get scratched etc....

The other case im looking at is the piel farma case...they are very nice by the looks of it but unlike the icon one mentioned in the OP first post, it doesnt seem like you can use it as a stand...funnily enough they are available here in the UK for sale but the playbook itself isnt lol...�62 w/o shipping so almost �70 with shipping i guess but unlike the icon case, the sides with the Piel farma case are completely covered which is a good thing.

Hmmm decisions decisions...
    05-10-11 02:17 PM
    Hmmm my dad is going Canada next week to visit my bro there and he said he can pick me up one as they arent available here in the UK but am not so sure about it as im worried the sides might get scratched etc....

The other case im looking at is the piel farma case...they are very nice by the looks of it but unlike the icon one mentioned in the OP first post, it doesnt seem like you can use it as a stand...funnily enough they are available here in the UK for sale but the playbook itself isnt lol...�62 w/o shipping so almost �70 with shipping i guess but unlike the icon case, the sides with the Piel farma case are completely covered which is a good thing.

Hmmm decisions decisions...
    Check out the Sena Jornal Case. This might fit your needs. Scheduled to be released on 5/13/11.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : PlayBook Leather Cases Jornal for BlackBerry
    05-10-11 02:28 PM
    Check out the Sena Jornal Case. This might fit your needs. Scheduled to be released on 5/13/11.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : PlayBook Leather Cases Jornal for BlackBerry
    Oh yes Sena make some lovely leather cases...i have a slip pouch from Sena for my iphone4 and dear god its absolutely lovely.

The journal case looks nice but from the pics you cant really see much....i guess ill have to wait a bit longer till its out then see what is what...like Piel farma i imagine they are going to be pretty expensive.
    05-10-11 02:42 PM
    ^^^I think it covers the bezel though. If you look at their other case (folio)for the playbook its design covers a good amount of the bezel.
    Last edited by 8900Freak; 05-10-11 at 02:45 PM.
    05-10-11 02:42 PM
    Quick video review:

Also I got a reply back from them, they plan to have the leather version in stores by end of summer.
    The build quality looks cheap and flimsy. I guess I'll stick with my Targus Truss.
    05-10-11 02:43 PM
    Yup, no Crackberry love here. $70 + $32.95 shipping = I would rather buy this...
    BlackBerry PlayBook cases PIEL FRAMA

also available here for $99 w/ FREE SHIPPING

BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK CASES - BlackBerry PlayBook Cases and Accessories
    The Piel case appears to be useless if you want to take a pic while it's in the case.
    05-10-11 02:46 PM
    ^^^I think it covers the bezel though. If you look at their other case (folio)for the playbook its design covers a good amount of the bezel.
    I noticed that, not sure if that is a problem or not. I actually love the Vaja Cases but would like to find somthing for less then $180 US if possible, if nothing else fits I will end up getting a Vaja Case.

I also emailed Beyza Cases and they will be making cases for the Playbook as well but no timeline.
    05-10-11 02:56 PM
    I have had the Targus case (Targus Zierra Leather Portfolio for BlackBerry PlayBook) for a week or two and love it.
    05-11-11 12:46 PM
    Picked up the Icon today. Very nice case. Returned the Otterbox and Jounal case. Def a keeper

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-11 01:00 PM
    I am wondering if this case (ICON Carbon Click Black flip case) can be used the rapid charging pod at the same time? Has anybody tried that?
    Yes it can be used with the rapid charging pod. The back folds out as below:

sayg and hp0369 like this.
    05-11-11 06:15 PM
    Come on worse buy!...bring it to the usa!
    05-11-11 06:28 PM
    I am willing to do the same. I will send you money via Paypal to cover product, shipping, and paypal fee (3%). All I need is your time to pick up the case and ship it.

send me an email i'll do my best to help you out.
    05-11-11 07:21 PM
    send me an email i'll do my best to help you out.
    I sent you an email via crackberry.com. Let me know if you did not receive it. Thanks
    05-11-11 07:32 PM
    I sent you an email via crackberry.com. Let me know if you did not receive it. Thanks
    got it. it is out if stock online so my sis in law will go see at the future store for some .
    05-11-11 07:42 PM
231 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD