Nice find! Thanks. I've been looking for 'the perfect case' and this one looks to fit the bill.
    rshew and jhimmel like this.
    05-05-11 05:22 PM
    This one looks pretty good, I might get this one instead of the RIM convertable case. I have an Otterbox on the way too - for when I go out into the wild....but for everday use, this might fit the bill - assuming I can find a retailer that carrys it
    05-05-11 06:43 PM
    Quick video review:

Also I got a reply back from them, they plan to have the leather version in stores by end of summer.
    05-05-11 07:10 PM
    You can order it online from FutureShop, I'm sure that they would deliver it to you in the States:

Icon BlackBerry PlayBook Carbon Click Book (ASD322) : Tablet Cases & Skins - Future Shop

Course with the weak US dollar these days, its gonna cost you more than $ 39.99...
    i tried it online and it would not let me enter a usa postal code. i will have to give them a call to see if they will sell me one. They say amazon.com on the website for the US but i looked on amazon and found nothing.
    05-05-11 10:01 PM
    i tried it online and it would not let me enter a usa postal code. i will have to give them a call to see if they will sell me one. They say amazon.com on the website for the US but i looked on amazon and found nothing.
    same here didnt find any icon cases on amazon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-11 12:27 AM
    Yup! That's my case too! I love it!!! Got mine about a week ago and I can't live without it now!

05-06-11 12:35 AM
    my review
    05-06-11 03:33 AM
    Agreed, it's a great case. The best one Ive found by far. I found a link on their site saying coming soon in leather as well. Sent them an email asking about a release date just waiting on a reply from them.

EDIT: Quick video review I threw together here:
    Quick video review:

Also I got a reply back from them, they plan to have the leather version in stores by end of summer.
    Nice review, appreciate the video!
    05-06-11 08:21 AM
    Need to purchase it in US. Any ideas? I wrote to the manufacturer, but no reply so far. Anyone in Canada is willing to ship one to me?
    05-06-11 10:08 AM
    OK, I just called FutureShop, the Windsor, Ontario Location and they will not ship to the US. Tried calling i-con about a place to purchase in the US but was on hold then got a voicemail.

I guess the hunt will continue for people in the US for a case. I am thinking of ordering the Sena Jornal Case or a Vaja Case, at least I can get them.
    05-06-11 01:29 PM
    Why is this case not available i the US? I guess icon doesn't have a distributor here?? This is the first case i've seen that I want to buy, and I can't get it!! Total bummer
    05-07-11 11:23 AM
    After reading the comments here I just picked one up. Gotta join the chorus - great case!
    05-07-11 01:52 PM
    I am serious, would someone in Canada purchase one for me? I will pay you by paypal and cover shipping on the spot. I need that case!

05-08-11 09:15 AM
    Maybe time to visit the Museum in Vancouver and check out this case as a side trip! Also see what MEC has in outdoor goodies.
    05-08-11 10:39 AM
    I am serious, would someone in Canada purchase one for me? I will pay you by paypal and cover shipping on the spot. I need that case!
    Me too! I've been looking at cases online for days!
    05-08-11 11:46 AM

I am willing to do the same. I will send you money via Paypal to cover product, shipping, and paypal fee (3%). All I need is your time to pick up the case and ship it.
    05-08-11 02:05 PM
    ANyone tested this one? Leather Protective Case Cover For Blackberry Playbook

for 14bucks it's a good deal...
    05-08-11 02:21 PM
    ANyone tested this one? Leather Protective Case Cover For Blackberry Playbook

for 14bucks it's a good deal...
    Im guessing the reason its $14 is because your PB would be unusable in it. It covers the bezel.
    05-08-11 02:50 PM
    I am willing to do the same. I will send you money via Paypal to cover product, shipping, and paypal fee (3%). All I need is your time to pick up the case and ship it.
    Sounds like Crackberry's on-line store should be selling this product!
    05-08-11 03:09 PM
    This one looks decent.. Didnt check to see if its available to usa buyers.

NEW Blackberry Playbook Tablet Black Leather Folio Case on eBay.ca (item 180652831394 end time 11-May-11 22:40:41 EDT)

Thoughts?
    05-08-11 03:20 PM
    sounds like crackberry's on-line store should be selling this product!
    absolutely!!!!
    05-08-11 03:21 PM
    This one looks decent.. Didnt check to see if its available to usa buyers.

NEW Blackberry Playbook Tablet Black Leather Folio Case on eBay.ca (item 180652831394 end time 11-May-11 22:40:41 EDT)

Thoughts?
    Sold by a CB member, reviewed by someone in another post. They really liked it.
    05-08-11 04:43 PM
    Here are some pictures I took from my Icon Carbon Black case that shows it closed, open and how the ports are not covered by the case.
    Thanks for posting. I watched the video, and ran out to FS and bot the case. I really like how the entire front of the Playbook is not covered by anything so any of the gestures are not at all hindered.

It is certainly much easier to whip out the Playbook using this case rather than use the neoprene stand that shipped with the unit.

I'll probably continue to use my Arkon stand though- I use my PB quite often in portrait mode (especially when reading books)- I prefer not to have to hold the unit. It is not really possible to adjust the angle of viewing when using the PB in portrait mode.

In the 15 minutes that I've had to test this case out- I certainly recommend it!
    05-08-11 05:09 PM
    I just bought an Icon Case.. very nice fit and starting to really like it. I found the last one at BestBuy in Burnaby. Surprise that it was there and grabbed it!
    05-08-11 05:43 PM
    I just bought an Icon Case.. very nice fit and starting to really like it. I found the last one at BestBuy in Burnaby. Surprise that it was there and grabbed it!
    There were at least four in the Future Shop at Broadway and Pine.
    05-08-11 06:13 PM
231 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD