So few weeks ago i sent my playbook back to vodafone where i got it from, its a bundle that comes with my blackberry contract, they took the playbook and informed me that the warranty will take care of it therefore there will be no repair fees. They provided me the copy of the paperworks and details of my repair request, and unfortunately I misplaced the paperworks and couldnt find it anywhere. I rang vodafone and been told that there is no repair request associated to my vodafone account and now it makes me worried as to how i will justify that i did sent my playbook for repair. I will go to the vodafone shop where i sent it and will follow up with them but now that I dont have a proof to show to them that they have my playbook im kind of freaking out. Any advice on what I should do?
    10-19-12 06:40 AM
    Finding the paperwork is your best option. Otherwise, you really have no proof.
    10-19-12 06:45 AM
    Finding the paperwork is your best option. Otherwise, you really have no proof.
    I cant find it. Im afraid that it went down to the paper shredder along with some documents i no longer need.
    10-19-12 06:55 AM
    Can you track by how you sent it? Certified mail, FedEX, UPS, etc.?
    10-19-12 08:41 AM
    Can you track by how you sent it? Certified mail, FedEX, UPS, etc.?
    I actually didn't sent it though any shipping methods, I actually went to a Vodafone shop and handed it over and they will take care of the rest. I would hope that they have a record of it so I can request for a copy again.. *cross fingers*
    10-19-12 08:58 AM
    got my playbook back today...yay!Lost my Playbook Repair paperworks-imageuploadedbycb-forums1350831687.125589.jpg
    10-21-12 11:01 AM
    Yay! I'm happy for you. Dontcha hate it when you worry for nothing tho? Enjoy!
    10-21-12 11:35 AM
    Yay! I'm happy for you. Dontcha hate it when you worry for nothing tho? Enjoy!
    Yeah I came there freaking out saying that I lost my paperworks for it and I came to check the status of the repair and to ask for a new paperworks copy and they said "oh it's alright it's been fixed for almost a month now we tried to ring you but it went to voicemail so we just waited till u come and pick it up" I'm like "cool I should've came way earlier..but I'm happy now life back to normal
    10-21-12 11:43 AM