lost PB bridge to 9000 and forgot what pword i am suppose to give to each device... thanks
    06-09-11 12:35 AM
    the password is likely (assuming you have one) your device password. every time i want to go into BBM, messages, etc i need to put in mine. try that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 12:50 AM
    actually restarted 9000 and asked to connect in bridge and PB provided a case sentative password to enter in phone... first time i saw that... Thanks
    06-09-11 01:54 AM
    where did you get the pb from? you'd know if you'd ever setup a password, when you set it up initially!
    06-09-11 04:47 AM
    I decided to delete my Bridge pairing yesterday and restore it ... no real reason; just bored I guess. I also deleted the Bluetooth pairing between the devices.

Anyway, I had a heck of a time getting the two devices paired again on Bluetooth ... the scanning of the QR code wasn't working and the manual pairing kept crapping out when I was authenticating the devices to each other.

When you're trying to manually authenticate on Bluetooth, you have to enter the same numeric password on each ... I usually use "000" (I think). This didn't work for me yesterday, and I was getting ambiguous error messages. Finally I changed the numeric password to "1234", and authentication occurred.

Once past that stage I got the case sensitive password which the Bridge requires.
    06-09-11 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD