Hi,

Running a PB 64 GB with latest consumer firmware. I have a issue: after a while (a few days without reboot) I loose my inbox, calendar, twitter, etc account connection. I am still connected to Wifi, and I can still access and download apps from the app world, but I can't get my accounts connected. In the account section under settings, it states against all the accounts the following: Not connected. After a restart, it all starts working well again, until a few days after when it stops again.

Is this normal? Anyone else experiencing the same issues?
    06-20-12 11:08 AM
    I have randomly lost connection a few times. I can't figure out the culprit, but after I re-enter the password it connects again with out a restart for me. Hope this is fixed in the next update.
    06-20-12 11:56 AM
    I have also noticed something similar. I have a gmail account, a hotmail account and one email account from my local cable isp. All 3 of these occasionally will lose the connection. Like the op said, when it happens, I check my wifi and it is connected.

Here are the symptoms.

First, in the PB native messaging app, under the heading "All Accounts", there is warning with a yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark and beside that symbol is "Unable to connect to server. Please try again later."

Second, when I go to check the accounts under the settings cog, the affected account has "not connected" showing under the account name.

Third, if I tap "save" or "save and connect", it reconnects everytime.

Damn annoying.
    06-20-12 12:59 PM
    Thanks guys for your feedback on this. I will try both methods next time (which will be tomorrow I loose the connection, and report back my findings.

Indeed, seems like a bug in the system. Hopefully RIM is aware of this. Not sure what is the proper channel to raise this directly to RIM (I just hope they are reading CrackBerry forums at RIM as part of their job description
    06-20-12 10:39 PM
    I've got the same problem. It just started happening over the past few days. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the new operating system? Seems to be associated with the IMAP account, but I've noticed it with the P0P.

"Not Connected" under the accounts.

All I have to do is to change one setting, then change it back again, and press save. Then it shows connected.
    But minutes later usually it becomes disconnected. Yes mail still seems to arrive.
    11-18-12 08:56 PM
    I have seen this a few times on mine. Had thought it was just my server having a problem so glad to know it is not just me.

I use an IMAP account only on my PB so cannot say if it is restricted to either POP or IMAP.

It is a little annoying but, after saving the settings again, it connects back up.
    11-19-12 03:16 AM
    I have mail delivery errors. Dozens of them In my mailbox as a result of this error and cannot be deleted. The delete icon doesn't appear with tt m. This is annoying. Just annoying, not debilitating.
    11-24-12 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD