It looks like a PlayBook but smells like a new car, it has to be QNX Car II. I do not have an inside scoop or anything but this video has QNX Car 2 written all over it. The car is sporting a "7" slab", it bridges to smart phone and the touch keyboard look very familiar, if this is not a RIM flexing its muscle in the automotive industry i would be very suprised.

Sssh dont tell the unbiased bloggers at engadge that this is RIM product, they might actually enjoy using it.

Chevrolet set to debut GogoLink navigation on Spark and Sonic rides (video) -- Engadget
    Last edited by Just Me; 04-22-12 at 10:42 AM.
    03-28-12 09:13 PM
    QNX software is used in several hundred car models to control everything from engines to music.
    03-28-12 09:16 PM
    QNX is also used in Medical Fields, Power Plants, Security Systems. Very secure. Very stable.
    03-28-12 09:19 PM
    QNX software is used in several hundred car models to control everything from engines to music.
    I realize that but this looks like the first commercially available iteration of the unified OS call it QNX Card 2 or call it BlackBerry 10. I bet the apps will all be compatible.
    03-28-12 09:23 PM
    This car gets a native pandora app but I don't? Probably not Qnx and probably not playbook.
    03-28-12 10:54 PM
    Actually gm's mylink (which is what is running this) is built with qnx, and they have pandora.

On Q: Autoweek: QNX drives new Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system
    BBplaybookJS likes this.
    03-28-12 11:11 PM
    Ahh, even more motorized distractions ....

Nah, cars are definitely becoming more connected, and QNX is there. You don't always see it or know it, but it's out there.

I definitely like seeing more QNX stuff. Ready to see BB 10 make its debut.
    03-28-12 11:33 PM
    This car gets a native pandora app but I don't? Probably not Qnx and probably not playbook.
    Good spot, if Pandora is working there then it is only a matter of time before is works on all all BB QNX platforms unless of course there are licencing problems.
    03-29-12 01:50 PM
    GM is running with the QNX based software. Here is a car outfitted with all kinds of robotics. Look at the monitor (3:01) the artist is using. Look familiar?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msH2Xz8xM0E[/YT]
    04-22-12 10:32 AM
    The Bentley concept is absolutely stunning. As expected the QNX Car II come under the BB10 umbrella.
    05-22-13 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD