Since we can't get Skype why not enjoy the one PB feature we have: video conferencing.
    Understandably we prefer to communicate with others who share the same interests, so I'd like to start the ball rolling.

Pick your area(s) of interest. Here are just a few
    1. Photography
    2. Travel
    3. Playbook Apps
    4. Soccer

Since this forum does not have the capability of sending each other private messages (PMs) I don't know how we can give our private PIN number to each other without broadcasting it. Can Crackberry help?

Any reader suggestions?
    12-20-13 08:49 PM
    312Lorden

Easy. Ask owners to PM you their details. (If a member left clicks your name they will see the option to PM). I have tried this with other members, but beware, using the video chat only appears to work fine in the same area. Continent to Continent gives good picture but the sound is ' white noise'.

Regards

Ross
    12-21-13 04:56 AM
    Since we can't get Skype why not enjoy the one PB feature we have: video conferencing.
    Understandably we prefer to communicate with others who share the same interests, so I'd like to start the ball rolling.

1. Photography
    2. Travel
    3. Playbook Apps
    4. Soccer

Since this forum does not have the capability of sending each other private messages (PMs) I don't know how we can give our private PIN number to each other without broadcasting it. Can Crackberry help?

Any reader suggestions?
    You can pm any member of this forum?
    12-21-13 06:08 AM

1. Photography
    2. Travel
    3. Playbook Apps
    4. Soccer

Any reader suggestions?
    You can pm any member of this forum?
    damn, where you guys been??? you can pm as long as they don't have it turned off in their settings,,, i have mine set to members only,,, there is also a setting for everyone, which would include guests,,, of course mods & other crackberry gods can circumvent these settings, lest you become a rabble rouser, or otherwise, some other type of undesireable, & get bad boy points, or a vacation, temporary or permanent...
    12-21-13 09:34 AM
    damn, where you guys been??? you can pm as long as they don't have it turned off in their settings,,, i have mine set to members only,,, there is also a setting for everyone, which would include guests,,, of course mods & other crackberry gods can circumvent these settings, lest you become a rabble rouser, or otherwise, some other type of undesireable, & get bad boy points, or a vacation, temporary or permanent...
    I can hear you talkin bout mees you know sailor! Careful or I'll ask to be transferred to your boat I will see?
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-21-13 12:33 PM
    I can hear you talkin bout mees you know sailor! Careful or I'll ask to be transferred to your boat I will see?
    SHIP!!! old dude,,, SHIP!!! what's the difference??? you can fit a boat in a ship, but you can't fit a ship in a boat,,, a bottle, on the other hand, is a completely different deal, entirely...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-21-13 03:19 PM
    SHIP!!! old dude,,, SHIP!!! what's the difference??? you can fit a boat in a ship, but you can't fit a ship in a boat,,, a bottle, on the other hand, is a completely different deal, entirely...
    You can fit a leperkhan in a bottle.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-21-13 07:59 PM
    You can fit a leperkhan in a bottle.
    Oh yes please!
    12-22-13 07:08 AM
    Thanks guys on PM info. Ross, I note your warning about conferencing continent- continent, but what about within the same country?

OK I am looking for people interested in birding and photography for video conferencing. PM me if interested.
    12-27-13 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD